- 1 How do I transfer photos and videos from my old iPhone to my new phone?
- 2 How can I get videos off my iPhone?
- 3 Why can’t I transfer videos from iPhone to PC?
- 4 How do I transfer photos and videos?
- 5 How do I transfer everything from my old phone to my new phone?
- 6 How do I transfer all my photos from one iPhone to another?
- 7 How can I send a 20 minute video from my iPhone?
- 8 Can you AirDrop a long video?
- 9 How do I transfer all my stuff from one iPhone to another?
- 10 How do I transfer videos from iPhone to PC?
- 11 How do you transfer large videos from iPhone to computer?
- 12 How do I transfer a large video from my phone to my computer?
- 13 How do I transfer files from phone to cell phone?
- 14 How do I transfer photos from my iPhone to a USB?
- 15 How do I transfer videos from phone to computer without USB?
How do I transfer photos and videos from my old iPhone to my new phone?
How to transfer pictures from your old iPhone to a new iPhone using iCloud
- Tap your Apple ID name to open it. …
- Open your iCloud menu. …
- The iCloud Photos button will be green when it’s enabled. …
- Select «Restore from iCloud Backup» to regain all your data.
20 сент. 2019 г.
How can I get videos off my iPhone?
Import to your PC
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your PC. …
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your PC with a USB cable.
- If asked, unlock your iOS device using your passcode.
- If you see a prompt on your iOS device asking you to Trust This Computer, tap Trust or Allow to continue.
8 февр. 2021 г.
Why can’t I transfer videos from iPhone to PC?
Connect the iPhone via a different USB port on Windows 10 PC. If you can’t transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10, the problem might be your USB port. … If you’re unable to transfer files while using USB 3.0 port, be sure to connect your device to a USB 2.0 port and check if that solves the problem.
How do I transfer photos and videos?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the «Charging this device via USB» notification.
- Under «Use USB for,» select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I transfer everything from my old phone to my new phone?
How to back up data on your old Android phone
- Open Settings from the app drawer or home screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Go to the System menu. …
- Tap Backup.
- Make sure the toggle for Back up to Google Drive is set to On.
- Hit Back up now to sync the latest data on the phone with Google Drive.
28 авг. 2020 г.
How do I transfer all my photos from one iPhone to another?
Here’s how you use AirDrop on both phones to transfer pictures and videos over:
- On your new iPhone, go to Settings.
- Tap General.
- Scroll to AirDrop.
- Set it to Everyone to receive an AirDrop from any iOS device.
- Now go to the Photos app on your old iPhone.
- Select the photos you want to transfer, then tap the Share button.
30 нояб. 2018 г.
How can I send a 20 minute video from my iPhone?
How to Send a Large Video From iPhone Using iCloud
- Open the Photos app and tap the video you want to share.
- Tap the share icon.
- This opens the share menu—tap Mail.
- You’ll be taken to a Mail compose page with your attachment automatically added to the bottom of the message. …
- Tap Send.
4 дек. 2020 г.
Can you AirDrop a long video?
Sharing to Local Android Devices
AirDrop doesn’t work with Android devices, so you need to use third-party apps to share locally across platforms.
How do I transfer all my stuff from one iPhone to another?
Transfer data to new iPhone: How to use iCloud backups and restoring
- Open Settings on your old iPhone.
- Tap the Apple ID banner.
- Tap iCloud. …
- Tap iCloud Backup.
- Tap Back Up Now. …
- Turn your old iPhone off once the backup is finished.
- Remove the SIM card from your old iPhone or if you’re going to move it to your new one.
11 февр. 2021 г.
How do I transfer videos from iPhone to PC?
Import photos and videos from an iPhone to PC
- Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can’t find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions. You can pick the items you want to import and select where to save them.
How do you transfer large videos from iPhone to computer?
To transfer large files from iPhone to PC with iCloud Drive:
- On your iOS device, go to «Settings» > [your Apple ID] > «iCloud» and scroll down to enable «iCloud Drive».
- Find the large file you’d like to send to your PC and tap the share icon.
29 дек. 2020 г.
How do I transfer a large video from my phone to my computer?
On your Windows 10 computer, go to Settings > Devices. At the section for Bluetooth & other devices, click the link on the right that says Send or receive files via Bluetooth. On your Android phone, go to the file you want to transfer to your PC. Using the Files app is a handy way to do this.
How do I transfer files from phone to cell phone?
How to Transfer Files Between Nearby Android Smartphones
- Find the file you wish to send – any type.
- Look for the share/send option. …
- Select the ‘Share’ or ‘Send’ option.
- Out of the many available sharing options, select Bluetooth.
- A message will emerge asking you if you wish to enable Bluetooth. …
- Tap scan/refresh in order for your phone to scan for other nearby smartphones.
1 окт. 2018 г.
How do I transfer photos from my iPhone to a USB?
Transfer Pictures from iPhone to USB on Windows
- Connect your iPhone to the Windows computer via a USB cable > Then Open it on your PC as a portable device.
- Choose “DCIM”. Click the Internal Storage folder.
- Then choose the “DCIM” folder and find the photos you want to transfer.
18 февр. 2021 г.
How do I transfer videos from phone to computer without USB?
- Download and install AnyDroid on your phone.
- Connect your phone and computer.
- Choose Data Transfer mode.
- Select photos on your PC to transfer.
- Transfer photos from PC to Android.
- Open Dropbox.
- Add files to Dropbox to sync.
- Download files to your Android device.