- 1 Can you actually talk to someone at Facebook?
- 2 What is Facebook’s telephone number?
- 3 What is the best way to contact Facebook?
- 4 How do I contact Facebook with a problem?
- 5 How do I contact Facebook to restore my account?
- 6 How do I contact Facebook admin?
- 7 How do I contact Facebook by phone?
- 8 How do I email Facebook with a problem?
- 9 How can I send an email to Facebook?
- 10 How do I send a message to Facebook support?
- 11 How do you file a complaint on Facebook?
- 12 How do I get live chat on Facebook?
Can you actually talk to someone at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
What is Facebook’s telephone number?
Many people would go online and search for «Facebook customer service.» We tried that, and got this number: 844-735-4595.
What is the best way to contact Facebook?
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Facebook – you can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of Facebook. You can, however, use Facebook’s Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account.
How do I contact Facebook with a problem?
To report that something that isn’t working:
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Help & Support, then select Report a Problem and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I contact Facebook to restore my account?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something Else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
How do I contact Facebook admin?
Log in to Facebook with your Facebook username and password. Navigate to the Facebook page in question. In the “Write Something” box, type in a short message and ask the administrator to contact you.
How do I contact Facebook by phone?
Yes, This Is Facebook Customer Service +1-866-380-3888 Fb Helpline 866…
How do I email Facebook with a problem?
How to Email Facebook About a Problem
- Log in to your Facebook account. …
- Click «Help Center.» Type a question pertaining to your problem in the «Enter a Keyword or Question» field.
- Browse the results to find an answer to your problem. …
- Click the question that best suits your problem.
How can I send an email to Facebook?
How to Send an Outside Email to Facebook
- Find out the recipient’s Facebook username, either by asking the user or visiting his or her Facebook profile. …
- Start a new email message in your regular email program.
- Address the email to “[email protected]”, where “username” is replaced by the person’s Facebook username. …
- Add a subject and a message.
How do I send a message to Facebook support?
You can use this link – https://www.facebook.com/business/help. Scroll down and click on the “Still Need Help” section. Go to where it says “Contact Our Support Team”. From there, you can click on the Chat button.
How do you file a complaint on Facebook?
If You Don’t Have a Facebook Account
- Go to Facebook’s Report a Violation of the Facebook Terms page if you don’t have an account and want to file a complaint with Facebook.
- Select the issue that most closely matches your complaint. …
- Follow the onscreen instructions that appear.
How do I get live chat on Facebook?
To use Facebook Messenger as live chat on your website, click Support Customers in the left menu. Next, click Explore to the right of Facebook Live Chat. On the next page, you’ll be able to choose from a number of different options to set up Facebook live chat.