- 1 How do I turn off notifications for a specific contact?
- 2 Can I silence one contact?
- 3 How do I silence one contact on my iPhone?
- 4 How do I silence individual contacts on Android?
- 5 How do I silence a text thread?
- 6 How do I turn off notification sounds when on a phone call?
- 7 Does Do Not Disturb silence alarms?
- 8 What happens when you put someone on Do Not Disturb?
- 9 What happens when you mute someone on iPhone call?
- 10 What does it mean when a contact is GREY on iPhone?
- 11 What does the little moon next to a text mean?
- 12 Can you silence text messages?
- 13 Can blocked numbers leave voicemails Android?
- 14 Can you mute a contact on Samsung?
How do I turn off notifications for a specific contact?
- Open Android Messages.
- Tap the contact that has this icon displayed.
- Tap the three stacked dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap People & options.
- Tap Notifications to toggle on and off.
Can I silence one contact?
Tasker is your third Android option. … Just like on Android, you can set a silent ringtone as your default ringer, then give the contacts you want to hear from a different one. This can also go the other way, giving those certain annoying people a silent one, compared to the default noisemaker.
How do I silence one contact on my iPhone?
How to Turn Do Not Disturb On for an Individual Contact
- Open the Messages app and select the conversation for which you want to turn on Do Not Disturb.
- Tap the arrow next to the contact’s name you’d like to put on Do Not Disturb.
- Tap on info.
- Toggle on Hide Alerts, then tap Done.
24 февр. 2021 г.
How do I silence individual contacts on Android?
How to Set a Specific Contact to Silent Mode in Android
- Download this 10 second mp3 silent ring tone and copy it over the phone’s Sd card.
- Go to contacts, scroll for that particular person for you want to set silent and select.
- Touch menu button, then tap options.
- Touch the ringtone and open file manager and select the silent mp3 file.
4 сент. 2013 г.
How do I silence a text thread?
Tap and hold the conversation you want to mute. 3. Tap the «Notifications» button in the bottom-left of the screen. A small mute icon will appear next to the conversation, and you’ll no longer receive notifications about it.
How do I turn off notification sounds when on a phone call?
Tap on the Menu Key in the upper left corner. Tap on Settings. Tap on Advanced at the bottom of the screen. Uncheck Notifications during call.
Does Do Not Disturb silence alarms?
Turn on Do not disturb. Tap Total silence. Pick how long you want this setting to last. Your alarms won’t make noise.
What happens when you put someone on Do Not Disturb?
When Do Not Disturb is turned on, it sends incoming calls to voicemail and does not alert you about calls or text messages. It also silences all notifications, so you’re not disturbed by the phone. You might want to enable Do Not Disturb mode when you go to bed, or during meals, meetings, and movies.
What happens when you mute someone on iPhone call?
The mute button cuts off the microphone on your phone. This means that you can still hear the caller but they cannot hear you. As the caller will then have no indication that the call is still live, the mute button should only be used for short pauses in conversation.
What does it mean when a contact is GREY on iPhone?
Blue indicates an iMessage recipient, green SMS, grey is unknown or an address that is unable to receive texts. Some of the contacts that gray are people that have been deleted from my address book, some are people I just haven’t contacted in a while but can receive texts, and some are numbers that would be landlines.
What does the little moon next to a text mean?
If there is crescent moon icon in front of the text in your iPhone then it means that do not disturb mode is enabled for that particular mode. So, whenever that contact sends you an SMS or calls you then you won’t be notified.
Can you silence text messages?
For Android users, swipe down from the top of the screen twice to reveal the Quick connect menu, or tap the top of the screen twice. Click the ‘Do not disturb’ button to silence all calls, texts, notifications and alarms.
Can blocked numbers leave voicemails Android?
If you have blocked a number from calling your phone, you can still call it and leave a voicemail. … When you block a call on Android, it just automatically rejects the call and the number calls, just as if you hit the reject button. It will go straight to voicemail. The person can leave a message.
Can you mute a contact on Samsung?
AZgl1500 Extreme Android User
As for ringing? go into Contacts and set their ringer for ‘silent’, and the action for whatever you want, ‘reject’, ‘ignore’, ‘voicemail’….