How do I access DNS-323?
The simplest way to access your DNS-323 is to use theEasy Search Utility provided on the CD-ROM. Thiswill automatically detect any DNS-323 devices on your network,allow you to set up network drives in Windows, perform basicconfiguration and access the web configuration interface.
How to Access the Web Interface of the DNS-320 Remotely using D-Link Router
- Put a check mark on the row to enable the rule.
- Enter a name for the policy you would like to create.
- Enter the IP Address of the DNS-320 (On Step 2)
- Enter Port 80 both on Public and Private port.
How do I reset my D-Link DNS-323 password?
With the reset button
- Locate the reset button on the back off the router.
- While the unit is powered on, press the reset button with a sharp object (e.g. paperclip)
- Hold the button pressed for 10 seconds, then release.
- The unit will reboot by itself and once the WLAN light stops blinking the factory reset is done.
How do I reset my DNS-323?
To reset the DNS-313/323, access the management (web GUI), go toTOOLS — SYSTEM and press Restore. Allow a minute for the device to reset.
- Connect to the D-Link NAS device using its IP address in a web browser. Enter username and password. Select Configuration. As alternative option, use the DNS Easy Search utility program from D-Link.
- Go to Advanced -> Network Access. D-Link 323 (v1.09) D-Link 343 Firmware (v1. …
- Under Network Access Settings:
22 февр. 2018 г.
How do I reset my DNS 320?
To factory reset the DNS-320L locate the small hole on the bottom of the machine marked “reset”. After the DNS-320L has been powered on for at least one minute insert an unfolded paper clip or tiny screw driver in the hole. Push gently until you feel a click and then hold for 10 seconds. Then release the button.