Step 1 Open the web browser and type the IP address of the device in the address bar (default is 192.168. 1.1). Press Enter. Step 2 Type the username and password in the login page, the default username and password both are admin, Then click OK to log into the device.
- 1 How do I connect my TP-Link device?
- 2 How do I setup my tp-link wireless extender?
- 3 How do I connect my TP Link Extender to my phone?
- 4 How do I setup my tp link router for the first time?
- 5 How do I access my TP Link extender?
- 6 How do I setup my WiFi extender?
- 7 How do I know if TP Link Extender is working?
- 8 How do I connect my Iphone to TP Link?
- 9 Why is my tp-link not working?
- 10 How do I fix my TP-Link Internet connection?
- 11 How do I connect to my router for the first time?
How do I connect my TP-Link device?
Login the Kasa App with your cloud account.
- Add your Smart Plug on kasa app. …
- Follow the instruction on the Kasa app to power on the HS100, wait for the Wi-Fi light blinking orange and green. …
- Connect your phone to the Smart Plug Wi-Fi. …
- Name your smart plug.
- Customize an icon for this Smart Plug.
9 дек. 2020 г.
- Log into the range extender’s management page. Click here for detailed instructions on how to do so.
- Click Network.
- Click Quick Setup.
- Find the root router’s SSID on the list, then click Connect.
- Click Save.
- Click Wireless > Wireless Security.
- Set the computer to obtain the IP address automatically.
3 апр. 2019 г.
How do I connect my TP Link Extender to my phone?
How To Use TP Link Pocket Wifi
- Download the Tether application on your Android or iPhone.
- Make sure that the app is compatible with your smartphone.
- Navigate to the Settings section on your device and select the Wireless option.
- Search for the name of your Router’s Wireless Network and click on it.
- Turn off your router,modem and computer.
- Connect your modem to the WAN port of the TP-Link router via an Ethernet cable;connect the main computer to TP-Link router’s LAN port via an Ethernet cable.
- Power on your router first, then the modem and computer.
17 апр. 2019 г.
How do I access my TP Link extender?
Open the web browser and type the IP address of the access point/extender (Default is 192.168. 1.1/192.168. 1.254/192.168. 0.254) into the address bar and then Press Enter.
How do I setup my WiFi extender?
How do I set up my NETGEAR WiFi range extender?
- Plug in your extender. …
- Connect your computer or mobile device to the extender’s WiFi network. …
- Launch a web browser and enter mywifiext.net. …
- Click or tap NEW EXTENDER SETUP. …
- Choose your extender’s admin credentials. …
- Select and answer two security questions from the drop-down menus. …
- Click or tap NEXT.
19 июн. 2020 г.
How do I know if TP Link Extender is working?
The Signal lights will give you the exact information that whether you have configured your Range Extender successfully. Once the range extender has connected to the router, the Signal light will be solid “on” (no matter what color it is or how many signal bars there are).
How do I connect my Iphone to TP Link?
How to use Tether to setup your TP-Link Router
- Step 1: Go to your smartphone’s wireless settings and connect to your router’s wireless network. …
- Step 2: Open the Tether App.
- Step 3: Tap on your router Icon under Local Devices. …
- Step 4: You may be prompted to log in or change the password. …
- Step 5: Quick Setup should auto-launch.
4 янв. 2018 г.
1) Check the WLAN LED indicator on your wireless router/modem, and make sure it is on or flashing. Check Wi-Fi On/Off button and make sure Wi-Fi is enabled. 2) Check whether you have disable the SSID broadcast on your router. … 3) Make sure your computer/device is still within the range of your router/modem.
How do I fix my TP-Link Internet connection?
1) Power off your modem and router, and leave them off for 1 minute. 2) Power on your router first, and wait about 2 minutes until it get a solid power. 3) Power on the modem, and wait about 2 minutes until all lights of your modem become solid on. 4) Wait another 1 or 2 minutes and check the internet access.
How do I connect to my router for the first time?
Router setup steps
- Step 1: Decide where to place the router. …
- Step 2: Connect to the Internet. …
- Step 3: Configure the wireless router gateway. …
- Step 4: Connect gateway to router. …
- Step 5: Use app or web dashboard. …
- Step 6: Create a username and password. …
- Step 7: Update the router’s firmware. …
- Step 8: Create a Wi-Fi password.