On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the Settings app, then tap “Sign in to your [device].” Enter your Apple ID and password. If you don’t have an Apple ID, follow the onscreen instructions to create one. Tap iCloud, then turn on the iCloud features you want to use.
- 1 How do I set up a new iCloud account?
- 2 Why can’t I access my iCloud on my iPhone?
- 3 Can I have 2 iCloud accounts?
- 4 Can I have 2 Apple IDs?
- 5 How do I get the iCloud icon on my iPhone?
- 6 How do I get the iCloud app on my iPhone?
- 7 Why is my iCloud grayed out on my iPhone?
- 8 How many iCloud accounts can I have on my iPhone?
- 9 How do I have two Iphones on the same iCloud account?
- 10 How do I separate iCloud accounts on my iPhone?
- 11 What do you lose when you create a new Apple ID?
- 12 What is the difference between Apple ID and iCloud account?
- 13 Can I use my Gmail account as Apple ID?
How do I set up a new iCloud account?
How to create an iCloud email account on an iPhone, iPad, iPod or Mac
- Open Settings.
- Tap on your name at the top.
- Tap on iCloud.
- Toggle Mail on and press ‘Create’ when the pop up appears.
- Choose the iCloud email address you want.
- Tap on ‘Next’
- Make sure you are happy with it as you can’t change it afterwards.
- Tap on ‘Done’
Why can’t I access my iCloud on my iPhone?
Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or PC has a strong Internet connection and that you’ve turned on cellular data on your iPhone or iPad by going to Settings > Cellular or Mobile Data. If this setting is off, you might not be able to access your Apple ID and iCloud when not connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Can I have 2 iCloud accounts?
We recommend that you use the same Apple ID for all Apple services on your device—including the iTunes & App Stores and iCloud. Using multiple Apple IDs might be confusing and cause issues with accessing purchased content or using some services. If you have multiple Apple IDs, you can’t merge them.
Can I have 2 Apple IDs?
You can have two Apple Id’s assigned to two different services (i.e. one for iCloud and one for iTunes and App Store) you can also have previous purchases authorized to old Apple ID’s which may receive random popups to sign into an old Apple ID or a friend’s Apple ID.
How do I get the iCloud icon on my iPhone?
How to Enable iCloud Drive in iOS and Show the Icon on Home Screen
- Open the Settings app and head to “iCloud”
- Locate “iCloud Drive” in the list, and toggle the switch for “iCloud Drive” to the ON position.
- Next locate “Show on Home Screen” and turn that to the ON position as well.
5 окт. 2015 г.
How do I get the iCloud app on my iPhone?
Go to Settings, tap [your name], then select iCloud. Choose the apps—like Photos, Contacts, Calendars, and third-party apps—that you want to use with iCloud. Set up iCloud on your other devices to keep your content up to date everywhere.
Why is my iCloud grayed out on my iPhone?
Network restriction on your iPhone can lead to iCloud greyed out problem. Turn off restrictions by following the path – Settings > General > Restrictions > Accounts > Allow Changes. This should let you access iCloud Backup option.
How many iCloud accounts can I have on my iPhone?
A: Apple limits users to 3 iCloud accounts meaning you can only create three iCloud accounts on each iDevice. You see this error when you try to create a fourth iCloud account on your iDevice (iPad, iPod, or iPhone.)
How do I have two Iphones on the same iCloud account?
Change iCloud Account Options
- Go to Settings.
- Select your Apple ID at the top (or sign into the new one)
- You will see the devices that are connected to that account at the bottom.
- Select the device you want to separate, and you will have the option to remove it.
31 мар. 2018 г.
How do I separate iCloud accounts on my iPhone?
To change your iCloud account on an iPhone, you’ll need to sign out of your current account and into your new one in the Settings app. If you have more than one Apple ID, you can use different accounts to sign into your iCloud account and the iTunes and App Stores.
What do you lose when you create a new Apple ID?
When you change your Apple ID, you will not lose any data. If you create a new Apple ID, that will cause you to have to start over and lose everything that you purchased with that ID.
What is the difference between Apple ID and iCloud account?
Your Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services such as the App Store, the iTunes Store, Apple Books, Apple Music, FaceTime, iCloud, iMessage, and more. … iCloud provides you with a free email account and 5 GB of storage for your mail, documents, photos and videos, and backups.
Can I use my Gmail account as Apple ID?
Starting today, you can change your Apple ID from a third-party email service such as Gmail or Yahoo to an Apple domain… … The company explains that if your Apple ID is currently associated with a Gmail or Yahoo email address, you can now switch to [email protected], @me.com, or @mac.com account.