It’s a workaround, but go to your Photos and select the video you want to send. Click the share icon and select Mail. It will then upload the uncompressed version, at least from what I can tell.
- 1 How can I send a video from my iPhone without losing quality?
- 2 How do you share uncompressed videos?
- 3 How do I send an original video from my iPhone?
- 4 How do I send a high quality video from my iPhone?
- 5 Why do iPhone videos lose quality when sent?
- 6 What is the best way to share large video files?
- 7 How can I send long videos?
- 8 How can I send a large video file from my phone?
- 9 Why does my phone send blurry videos?
- 10 Does compressing a video reduce quality?
- 11 How do I text a video that is too large?
- 12 Why does my iPhone send small videos?
- 13 Why can’t I send a video from my iPhone?
How can I send a video from my iPhone without losing quality?
The best way would be uploading the files to any cloud service: iCloud, since you’re an Apple user or Google Drive, MS OneDrive or Dropbox. Another possibility is to use services as Wetransfer to send a downloading link if your files are less than 2 GB.
The most convenient way to transfer large files without compression is to use an online storage option like Google Drive, Dropbox, or WeTransfer. Google Drive is one of the most commonly used options because, if you have a Gmail account, you have a Google Drive account.
How do I send an original video from my iPhone?
How to Send Long Videos From iPhone Using AirDrop
- Make sure the receiving device is close by and powered up.
- Ensure the receiving device is set up to accept AirDrop files. …
- Next, open the stock Photos app on the sending device.
- Find the video you want to send and tap to open it.
- Tap the share icon.
4 дек. 2020 г.
How do I send a high quality video from my iPhone?
Here Are 3 Steps for Sending High-Quality Videos and Texts
- If You Have an iPhone, Keep iMessage Turned On. That will ensure that you are sending high-quality videos and photos to other iPhone users.
- Sending a File to an Android Device? Use Email. …
- Use a Cloud-Based Service. …
- Download and Use the Send Anywhere App.
13 сент. 2020 г.
Why do iPhone videos lose quality when sent?
Apple handles the iPhone-to-iPhone delivery of texted videos, so no matter the size, videos are sent and received in their original quality. … Even when sending relatively short video clips (around 15MB to 20MB), they’ll be compressed on one end and stay that way, resulting in a blurry, unwatchable video.
Using the Dropbox mobile app, you can send large videos and files from an Android device to an iPhone, or from an iPhone to an Android device. With the Dropbox mobile app, you can send any large file, including large videos, using a shared link.
How can I send long videos?
For Android users, the best four apps that we have gathered to help you understand how to send a video that is too large.
You can download them on your Android phones and use them to compress and send big video files.
- Send Anywhere. …
- WeTransfer. …
- Filemail. …
How can I send a large video file from my phone?
The easiest way to send a large video on Android is to share a link to the video file from Google Photos, where the video is usually automatically synced. Most video files are too large to send directly to your contacts.
Why does my phone send blurry videos?
Why your videos look terrible
Multimedia Messaging Service, or MMS for short, is how phones send media content to other phones over text messages. … MMS has a strict file size limit. The main problem with MMS is that most carriers have an incredibly strict limit on the size of files that can be sent.
Does compressing a video reduce quality?
When you compress data you can lose quality. Videos take up a lot of space. … Because videos take up so much space, and because bandwidth is limited, video compression is used to reduce the size of the file.
How do I text a video that is too large?
Send Large Videos from Android through Text
- Open the «Message» App on your mobile phone and create a new message.
- Click the «Attach» icon, namely a clip-shaped icon and then choose «Video» from the «Attach» menu.
- Another window will pop up to allow you to choose the video files you want.
19 дек. 2018 г.
Why does my iPhone send small videos?
Thus by default, regardless of the quality of the camera on your phone, your iPhone will automatically compress any video sent over MMS to another phone (iPhone on your network, Android phone on another network, makes no difference) in order to reduce the very large and high quality original video file to a size that …
Why can’t I send a video from my iPhone?
You will want to make sure you have MMS Messaging enabled in Settings. You can find this in Settings > Messages > MMS Messaging. Videos and pictures being sent to users who don’t have an iPhone will be sent as an MMS instead of a regular SMS.