- 1 How do I download original pictures from my iPhone?
- 2 What is the best way to save pictures from my iPhone?
- 3 How do I change where photos are saved on iPhone?
- 4 How do I edit a photo on my iPhone and keep the original?
- 5 What’s the difference between optimize iPhone storage and download and keep originals?
- 6 Whats the difference between Optimise iPhone storage and download and keep originals?
- 7 Where can I save my photos forever?
- 8 What is the best way to backup photos?
- 9 What is the best photo backup device?
- 10 Why is iPhone storage full when I have iCloud?
- 11 Where is save to files on iPhone?
- 12 Where are photos stored iPhone?
- 13 Why are my photos duplicated on iPhone?
- 14 How do you copy and edit a photo on iPhone?
- 15 What is the best photo editor for iPhone?
How do I download original pictures from my iPhone?
To download your photos and videos on your iOS device, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos and select Download and Keep Originals.
What is the best way to save pictures from my iPhone?
Pick The Best iPhone Photo Storage App For Backing Up Your Images
- iCloud Photo Library. Backup photos and access them easily across your Apple devices. …
- Flickr. Huge amount of free storage and a social network in itself. …
- Snapfish. Unlimited free storage and print options. …
- Google Photos. A great all-round iPhone photo storage option. …
- Prime Photos from Amazon. …
- Dropbox. …
- Microsoft OneDrive. …
How do I change where photos are saved on iPhone?
To change the default save folder follow these steps:
- Navigate to Settings.
- Tap the name of the app to configure.
- Select Document Storage.
- Tap the location to store documents.
9 окт. 2017 г.
How do I edit a photo on my iPhone and keep the original?
After you edit a photo and save your changes, you can revert to the original image. Tap the image, tap Edit, then tap Revert.) To restore the original and keep the edits, duplicate the photo before reverting to the original.
What’s the difference between optimize iPhone storage and download and keep originals?
If you turn on Optimize Storage, iCloud Photos automatically manages the size of your library on your device. … If you turn on Download Originals, iCloud Photos keeps your original, full-resolution photos and videos in iCloud and on your device.
Whats the difference between Optimise iPhone storage and download and keep originals?
If you turn on Optimise Storage, iCloud Photos manages the size of your library on your device automatically. … You can use Optimise Storage on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac. If you turn on Download Originals, iCloud Photos keeps your original full-resolution photos and videos in iCloud and on your device.
Where can I save my photos forever?
5 ways to save your photos from disappearing forever
- Back-up your hard drive. Make sure that your images are not saved only in one place (your desktop/laptop computer, for example). …
- Burn your images on CDs/DVDs. …
- Use online storage. …
- Print your images and place them in a photo album. …
- Save your prints, too!
What is the best way to backup photos?
- Save to recordable media. …
- Save to external drive. …
- Store photos across multiple libraries. …
- Archive photos in the cloud. …
- Use cloud photo services as a backup. …
- Print them out (just in case) …
- Backup, rinse, repeat.
27 окт. 2020 г.
What is the best photo backup device?
Best Photo and Video Cloud Storage: Google Photos
For the winning combination of generous storage, simple uploads, and useful extra features, Google Photos gets the nod in 2021. With apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android, copying new photos to Google’s service is simple and automatic.
Why is iPhone storage full when I have iCloud?
iCloud is a syncing/mirroring service that syncs all of your data across of your devices making them available to you. If your iPhone storage is full, you will have to remove data. You can also use the ‘Optimize Phone Storage’ feature to reduce the resolution/quality of the photos on the device.
Where is save to files on iPhone?
- If you tap «Save Image,» the photo will be stored in your Photos app, and you can find it in your Photo library.
- If you tap «Save to Files,» you’ll be asked to choose a destination. You can pick a folder to store it in on iCloud, in your iPhone’s set of folders, or in a folder like Dropbox, if you use that app.
6 авг. 2019 г.
Where are photos stored iPhone?
Double-click the “DCIM” folder inside the iPhone device. Your photos and videos are stored in a 100APPLE folder. If you have lots of photos and videos, you’ll see additional folders named 101APPLE, 102APPLE, and so on. If you use iCloud to store photos, you’ll also see folders named 100Cloud, 101Cloud, and so on.
Why are my photos duplicated on iPhone?
If you’re using multiple cloud services, such as iCloud and Google Photos, duplicates become more likely. Because your iPhone is uploading pictures to two different locations, it will occasionally see the photo as two different images because they’re being synced from different places.
How do you copy and edit a photo on iPhone?
To copy the adjustments from one photo open it in Edit mode, then use the command «Image > Copy Adjustment» or the key combination ⇧⌘C to lift the adjustment.
What is the best photo editor for iPhone?
The 10 Best Photo Editing Apps For iPhone (2021 Edition)
- Snapseed. Best For: Everyday photo editing. …
- VSCO. Best For: Creating beautiful edits with elegant filters. …
- TouchRetouch. Best For: Removing unwanted objects from your photos. …
- Carbon. Best For: Creating stunning black & white photos. …
- Adobe Lightroom. …
- Afterlight. …
- Mextures. …
- Lens Distortions.