Open obs and be on the main window. Click on the settings tab on the left hand side of the window. Here is the main settings window, from here you can edit settings but we’re here for saving our streams. Click on «broadcast settings» in the left side column and click «save to file» located in the center window.
- 1 How do I save my screen recording on OBS?
- 2 How do I add video capture to OBS studio?
- 3 Where does OBS save recordings 2019?
- 4 Can you record with OBS without streaming?
- 5 Can I use OBS with zoom?
- 6 How do you record games with OBS studio?
- 7 Can you record gameplay on OBS?
- 8 What is the best screen recorder?
- 9 How do I convert OBS to mp4?
- 10 Can OBS convert MKV to mp4?
- 11 Why are my OBS recordings choppy?
How do I save my screen recording on OBS?
Click Settings at the bottom right, then go to the “Output” tab, then “Recording” tab. From there type or paste the folder location in the “Recording Path” box, or click “Browse” to select the folder. Now when you stop recording, the files are stored in that folder.
How do I add video capture to OBS studio?
Head to OBS Studio and click the + button at the bottom of the Sources box. Once there, select the option called Video Capture Device. A new dialog box will open, and the webcam should appear as a video source under Device.
Where does OBS save recordings 2019?
By default, OBS will save your stream recordings to wherever OBS is installed on your computer. You should also remember that OBS recordings can potentially take up a lot of space on your hard drive.
Can you record with OBS without streaming?
Recording Presentations with OBS
With OBS you can record your content without live streaming, which is a great way of preparing pre-recorded live presentations.
Can I use OBS with zoom?
Connecting Video Between OBS and Zoom
You can now use the virtual camera output inside of OBS to send your OBS video output into Zoom. To do this, simply click the Virtual Camera Output button. … You will then be able to bring in everything happening in Zoom into your OBS production.
How do you record games with OBS studio?
To record your gameplay with OBS for either Mac or PC, follow these steps:
- Select the “Settings” button in the lower-right hand corner of OBS.
- Click “Output” option in the left-hand pane.
- Next to “Recording path,” choose the directory where you’d like to save your output files.
- Choose an output quality. …
- Click OK.
9 нояб. 2020 г.
Can you record gameplay on OBS?
Those are the basic steps to begin recording gameplay on your PC, but OBS is rich with features that allow you to do much more. You can set up a camera and record yourself as you play, and you can set up a microphone, too.
What is the best screen recorder?
Top 10 Screen Recorder Tools for 2021
- OBS Studio. OBS or Open Broadcaster Software is a free screen video recorder that offers both recording and streaming in high definition, with no limits on the length of your videos. …
- Apowersoft Unlimited. …
- Screencast-O-Matic. …
- AceThinker. …
- ScreenFlow. …
- Screencastify. …
- Bandicam. …
- Filmora Scrn.
28 окт. 2020 г.
How do I convert OBS to mp4?
Go to Settings->Advanced->Recording and activate «Automatically remux to mp4 (record as mkv). This way, if you have a crash, you get an incomplete *. mkv file which is still usable. You then convert that to mp4 manually by using File->Remux Recordings.
Can OBS convert MKV to mp4?
First open your «. mkv» file and set both «Audio Output» and «Video Output» options to «Copy». Then select «MP4 Muxer» as and output format and save the video.
Why are my OBS recordings choppy?
If you are capturing frames with a high frame rate, your GPU might be unable to render the game and the video you’re streaming. Reducing the frame rate to 30 or even lower won’t affect the quality of the video significantly. Thus, you can try to lower it to fix the “OBS choppy recording” issue.