- 1 How do I run explorer as another user in Windows 10?
- 2 How do I run an executable as a different user?
- 3 How do I run explorer exe as administrator?
- 4 How do I open a file as another user?
- 5 How do I access a folder in another user?
- 6 Where is the File Explorer on Windows 10?
- 7 How do I right click as Run as administrator?
- 8 How do I run C drive as administrator?
- 9 How do I get administrator permission to delete a folder?
- 10 How do I open a folder as administrator?
How do I run explorer as another user in Windows 10?
Hold down Shift key, and right click on the taskbar pinned CMD icon. Choose Run as different user. Type in the user account login info and hit OK.
How do I run an executable as a different user?
Simply hold down the Shift key and right-click on the executable file, select Run as different user from the context menu. Next you have to enter the user name and the password of the user which we want use to open the application. Runas is a very useful command in Windows.
How do I run explorer exe as administrator?
How do I run Windows Explorer as an administrator when I’m logged on as a different user?
- Select Start, Run, and type. runas /user:administrator «»c:program filesinternet exploreriexplore» c:\»
- Click OK.
- When the system prompts you, enter your Administrator password.
How do I open a file as another user?
Hold down the “Shift” key on your keyboard, then right-click the icon for the program you would like to launch. This only works on application launch files (EXE) or shortcuts to application launch files. Windows 7, 8 and Vista users can permanently add the option to the menu by downloading and installing ShellRunas.
How do I access a folder in another user?
In the Folder box, type the path of the folder or computer, or select Browse to find the folder or computer. To connect every time you log on to your PC, select the Reconnect at sign-in check box. ** This is the point where you should also choose «Connect using different credentials».
Where is the File Explorer on Windows 10?
To open File Explorer, click on the File Explorer icon located in the taskbar. Alternatively, you can open File Explorer by clicking on the Start button and then clicking on File Explorer.
How do I right click as Run as administrator?
Run a program as administrator from its right-click menu
Open File Explorer and find the desktop app’s executable. Right-click or press-and-hold on it to open the contextual menu, and then click or tap on “Run as administrator.
How do I run C drive as administrator?
To open the session as an administrator, press Alt+Shift+Enter. From File Explorer, click in the address bar to select its contents; then type cmd and press Enter. That opens a non-admin Command Prompt session in the current folder. In a File Explorer window, hold down Shift as you right-click on a folder or drive.
How do I get administrator permission to delete a folder?
1. Take ownership of the folder
- Navigate to the folder you want to delete, right-click it and select Properties.
- Select the Security tab and click the Advanced button.
- Click on Change located at the front of the Owner file and click on the Advanced button.
17 июл. 2020 г.
How do I open a folder as administrator?
You can go to the folder you want to open, right click the mouse to open the menu of the folder. In the menu, choose run as administrator.