- 1 Why does my iPhone video have no sound?
- 2 How do I get sound on my iPhone videos?
- 3 Why is there no sound in my videos?
- 4 Why is my volume not working?
- 5 How do I unmute my iPhone?
- 6 Can you recover audio from a video?
- 7 Why can’t I hear my phone unless it’s on speaker?
- 8 How do I fix no sound?
- 9 How do you unmute a video?
Why does my iPhone video have no sound?
Go to Settings > Sounds (or Settings > Sounds & Haptics), and drag the Ringer and Alerts slider back and forth a few times. If you don’t hear any sound, or if your speaker button on the Ringer and Alerts slider is dimmed, your speaker might need service. Contact Apple Support for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How do I get sound on my iPhone videos?
Make sure the volume/ringer is turned all the way up. Some users have had to open the “Music” or “YouTube” app, play a song/video, turn the volume up, then play the video again to get it to work.
Why is there no sound in my videos?
Fix 1: The Volume Settings
You might have turned down the sound and set the device to silent mode for any reason. The phone, therefore, has no sound once you play the video. … Turn on the sound from the side button and you are done. Your device will start emitting sound once again.
Why is my volume not working?
You might have the sound muted or turned down low in the app. Check the media volume. If you still don’t hear anything, verify that the media volume isn’t turned down or off: … Move the Media slider to the right to increase volume.
How do I unmute my iPhone?
What is the quickest way to unmute the phone app on a locked iPhone?
- Click home button to bring up lock screen.
- Use fingerprint to unlock phone.
- Hit green bar at the top to get into the current call.
- Hit «Hide» on the keypad if it’s up.
- Finally, hit mute button to unmute.
Can you recover audio from a video?
Unfortunately in my experience with the same situation, there is no way to recover the other persons audio. … No, you cannot record system audio with a screen recorder on an iPhone or Android phone, it’s BLOCKED by Apple and Google.
Why can’t I hear my phone unless it’s on speaker?
Go to Settings → My Device → Sound → Samsung Applications → Press Call → Turn Off Noise Reduction. Your earpiece speaker may be dead. When you put your phone in speaker mode it uses different speaker(s). … If you have the plastic screen protector on the front of your phone, make sure it isn’t covering your ear speaker.
How do I fix no sound?
What to Do if Your Laptop Has No Sound
- Check Your Volume. …
- Try Some Headphones. …
- Change Your Audio Device. …
- Disable Audio Enhancements. …
- Install or Update Your Drivers. …
- Update Your BIOS. …
- Repair the Speakers. …
- What to Do if Your Laptop Is Plugged In But Not Charging.
How do you unmute a video?
Tap on the stack icon at the top center of your screen. 3. Select the video clip and tap on “Mute” or “Unmute” in the dropdown menu.