You can restart Firefox via the ‘restart’ command in the Developer Toolbar (Shift+F2; Firefox menu button or Tools > Web Developer). You can type restart in the command line of the Developer Toolbar and press Enter to execute the command. You can press the Tab key to accept autocomplete suggestions.
- 1 How do I restart Firefox and keep tabs?
- 2 What to do if Firefox stops working?
- 3 How do you unfreeze Firefox?
- 4 Where is the refresh button on Firefox?
- 5 Why can’t I restore previous session in Firefox?
- 6 How do I restart my computer without closing tabs?
- 7 Why is my Firefox not responding?
- 8 How do I fix an unresponsive script in Firefox?
- 9 Why is my Firefox crashing?
- 10 Why is my Internet unresponsive?
- 11 How do I remove a frozen website?
- 12 How do I speed up Firefox?
- 13 What happens if I refresh Firefox?
- 14 How do I refresh Firefox automatically?
- 15 Where is the refresh button?
How do I restart Firefox and keep tabs?
In Firefox, copy about:restartrequired then right-click on the Firefox address bar and select from the drop-down menu «Paste & Go.» It will open Restart Required page where you can click on the «Restart Firefox» to restart the browser and with all previously running tabs and windows.
What to do if Firefox stops working?
Troubleshoot and diagnose Firefox problems
- Restart your computer.
- Clear your cookies and cache.
- Restart Firefox in Safe Mode.
- Reinstall Firefox.
- Refresh Firefox.
- Create a new Firefox profile.
- Other solutions. Check browser internals. Troubleshoot the Flash plugin. Check for conflicts with your Internet security software. Check for malware.
How do you unfreeze Firefox?
Start Firefox the way you normally do.
- Click the menu button. and select Options. …
- Select the General panel.
- Under Performance, uncheck Use recommended performance settings. …
- Uncheck Use hardware acceleration when available.
- Click the Firefox menu and select Exit. …
- Start Firefox the way you normally do.
The ‘Refresh’ button used to be at the right end of the address bar, but is now on the left side of the addres bar, next to the ‘Home’ icon. The ‘Stop’ button appears while the page is reloading.
Why can’t I restore previous session in Firefox?
Is the «Restore Previous Session» item grayed (disabled) ? Make sure you do not run Firefox in permanent Private Browsing mode (Always use Private Browsing mode; Never Remember History). You can check for problems with the sessionstore. jsonlz4 file in the Firefox profile folder that stores session data.
How do I restart my computer without closing tabs?
Typing in Address Bar
Simply type chrome://restart into the Chrome address bar, then press “Enter“. The browser will close, then restart with tabs intact.
Why is my Firefox not responding?
If Firefox is not responding it means that something stopped its processes. And a restart might be the perfect solution for reinitiating everything. So, close Firefox (if the classic way isn’t working, close the program through Task Manager) and also restart your Windows 10 system.
How do I fix an unresponsive script in Firefox?
How to fix an unresponsive script error
- Open the Browser Console. For a script in the web page, you can open the Firefox Browser Console, which may show what is causing the error. …
- Disable add-ons or run the browser in Safe Mode. …
- Debug error in script.
31 дек. 2020 г.
Why is my Firefox crashing?
If your crash doesn’t happen in Safe Mode, it is most likely because an extension, theme or hardware acceleration is causing the crash. Follow the steps in Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems to determine the cause.
Why is my Internet unresponsive?
When a web page becomes unresponsive, it’s probably a scripting error caused by extensions, an outdated browser and/or plug-ins, page bugs, etc. It might also be due to overextended system resources preventing browsers from responding in time.
How do I remove a frozen website?
Right-click on the Windows taskbar and select «Start Task Manager» in the resulting context menu. Alternatively, press «Ctrl-Alt-Delete» and select the «Start Task Manager» option.
How do I speed up Firefox?
Change Config Settings
- Update Firefox. This is obviously the first thing you want to do. …
- Back-Up Your Preferences File. …
- Try One Setting at a Time. …
- Adjust Connections Per Server. …
- Disable Animations. …
- Consider Disabling Prefetching. …
- Toggle Hardware Acceleration and WebGL. …
- Install An Ad Blocker in Firefox.
What happens if I refresh Firefox?
Refreshing Firefox can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its default state, while saving your essential information, like bookmarks and passwords. Important: A Firefox refresh removes add-ons and other customizations, such as extensions, extension data, and preference configurations.
How do I refresh Firefox automatically?
Restart the Mozilla Firefox browser and access again the Deep Security Manager console. Right-click the tab that you want to refresh automatically and select Reload Tab. Set the interval you want for refreshing the page. Verify that the page refreshes automatically within the selected interval.
On Android, you must first tap the ⋮ icon in the top-right corner of the screen and then tap the «Refresh» icon at the top of the resulting drop-down menu.