Open the Start Screen and right-click the The Weather Channel tile. Select Uninstall from the contextual menu and click *Uninstall in the confirmation dialog box to finish removing the app from your computer.
- 1 How do I remove weather and date from home screen?
- 2 How do I get rid of weather app on Android?
- 3 How do I get rid of Samsung weather app?
- 4 How do I remove an app icon from my home screen?
- 5 How do I remove the weather from my lock screen?
- 6 How do I get the weather back on my home screen?
- 7 Why does AccuWeather keep popping up?
- 8 Why am I getting weather notifications from Google?
- 9 How do I get weather on my notification bar?
- 10 How do I delete an app that won’t uninstall?
- 11 How do I completely delete an app?
- 12 How do I get rid of preinstalled apps?
- 13 Why can’t I remove icons from my home screen?
- 14 How do I completely remove an app from my iPhone?
- 15 How do I delete an app from my iPhone that I can’t find?
How do I remove weather and date from home screen?
Re:How to remove date and weather from home screen
- Pick one and install it from the play store, I chose ‘Nova Launcher’
- Go to settings>apps & notifications>default apps>home app, select your new launcher.
- Give the calendar widget the flick.
13 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I get rid of weather app on Android?
1. Disable Google Weather Notifications
- Step 1: Launch the Settings menu and select ‘Apps and notifications’.
- Step 2: Select ‘See All Apps’.
- Step 3: Scroll through the app list and select the Google app.
- Step 4: Next, tap Notifications.
- Step 5: Locate and toggle off ‘Current weather conditions’.
23 июн. 2020 г.
How do I get rid of Samsung weather app?
The only apps you can’t delete are some pre-installed apps which are a part of the Android operating system.
How to delete apps on a Samsung Galaxy
- Start the Settings app and tap «Apps.»
- In the list of apps, find the app you want to delete. …
- Tap «Uninstall.»
13 авг. 2019 г.
How do I remove an app icon from my home screen?
Remove Icons from a Home Screen
- Tap or click the “Home” button on your device.
- Swipe until you reach the home screen you wish to modify.
- Tap and hold the icon you wish to delete. …
- Drag the shortcut icon to the “Remove” icon.
- Tap or click the “Home” button.
- Tap or click the “Menu” button.
How do I remove the weather from my lock screen?
Welcome to Android Central! Go to settings, lock screen, additional information, and you should be able to disable it in there. Go to settings, lock screen, additional information, and you should be able to disable it in there.
How do I get the weather back on my home screen?
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Clock & Weather.
Why does AccuWeather keep popping up?
Why do you have so many pop-up ads? In order to keep AccuWeather.com a free service, we need to use advertisers to cover the cost of operating the best weather site on the web.
Why am I getting weather notifications from Google?
In a nutshell, the Google app uses your interests and recent search as well as your geolocation to show weather information, news alerts, and promotional notifications. And this is the reason why you are receiving all those annoying alerts in your notification panel.
How do I get weather on my notification bar?
Welcome to Android Central! Open your Google app, tap Menu>Settings>Notifications>Your Feed>Current Weather Condition, and make sure that’s turned on.
How do I delete an app that won’t uninstall?
Remove Apps That Phone Won’t Let You Uninstall
- On your Android phone, open Settings.
- Navigate to Apps or Manage Applications and select All Apps (may vary depending on your phone’s make and model).
- Now, look for the apps that you want to remove. Can’t find it? …
- Tap the app name and click on Disable. Confirm when prompted.
8 июн. 2020 г.
How do I completely delete an app?
How to permanently delete apps on an Android
- Press and hold the app you want to remove.
- Your phone will vibrate once, granting you access to move the app around the screen.
- Drag the app to the top of the screen where it says «Uninstall.»
- Once it turns red, remove your finger from the app to delete it.
4 сент. 2020 г.
How do I get rid of preinstalled apps?
To get rid of any app from your Android phone, bloatware or otherwise, open up Settings and choose Apps and notifications, then See all apps. If you’re sure you can do without something, select the app then choose Uninstall to have it removed.
Why can’t I remove icons from my home screen?
Since different manufacturers implement different menu options for their Androids, your phone (or tablet) might not have the ability to delete app icons from the Home screen. Unlock your Android’s screen. Press the «Lock» button, then enter your passcode, PIN, or pattern to unlock the screen.
How do I completely remove an app from my iPhone?
Do any of the following: Remove an app from the Home Screen: Touch and hold the app on the Home Screen to open a quick actions menu, tap Remove App, then tap Move to App Library to keep it in the App Library, or tap Delete App to delete it from iPhone.
How do I delete an app from my iPhone that I can’t find?
The first option is to tap on the search bar at the top of your App Library and search for the app you want to get rid of or scroll down until you find it. Long-press on the app icon until you see a pop-up menu, and then select Delete App.