You should be able to get rid of the default menu bar by creating a custom menu, removing all of the links from the menu, and setting it as the Primary Menu for your blog. If the custom menu does not have any links in it, the menu should be removed from your blog.
- 1 How do I remove the home menu in WordPress?
- 2 How do I hide the menu bar in WordPress?
- 3 How do I remove custom menu?
- 4 How do I delete a tab in WordPress?
- 5 How do I disable a WordPress site?
- 6 How do I make my WordPress site invisible?
- 7 How do I edit menus in WordPress?
- 8 How do I remove Google Custom Search from my phone?
- 9 How do I get rid of the Google search bar on Android one?
- 10 How do I remove the WordPress logo from my tab?
- 11 How do I remove a product tab in Woocommerce?
That tab is hard-coded into the default menu of the theme: you cannot edit or remove it (except in the few cases noted), unless you create and load a custom menu.
Option 1: Using the WordPress Menu
Go to Appearance -> Menus which lets you create menus with whatever you want on your navigation menu. You can remove any page that you do not want on your navigation.
Deleting Menu Items
- Select Customize from the Tools menu. Word displays the Customize dialog box. …
- Click on the menu from which you want to delete a menu item. …
- Drag the item you want deleted off of the menu.
- Click on Close in the Customize dialog box when done.
7 янв. 2020 г.
How do I delete a tab in WordPress?
To delete the tab from the menu, you need to go to Appearance > Menus, as timethief originally said: you don’t delete it from the Pages module, you delete it from the right module on that screen, then click Save Menu. Also make sure that this menu is selected in the Thee Locations pulldown.
How do I disable a WordPress site?
How to hide a post/page for logged out visitors
- Click the Edit link next to Visibility.
- Select Private.
- Click the OK button.
- Update the page.
28 февр. 2017 г.
How do I make my WordPress site invisible?
Simply edit the post or page that you want to protect. Under the publish meta box, click on the ‘Edit’ link next to ‘Visibility’ option. This will show the visibility options available in WordPress. You can keep a post/page public, make it private, or password protect it.
You edit your WordPress main menu as follows. Log into your WordPress website, go to ‘Appearance’ and click on ‘Menus’ in the left side menu. Click on ‘Select a menu to edit’ and choose the menu you want to change.
How do I remove Google Custom Search from my phone?
STEP 1: Use Malwarebytes Free to remove Google Custom Search browser hijacker from Android
- You can download Malwarebytes by clicking the button below. …
- Install Malwarebytes on your phone. …
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the setup process. …
- Update database and run a scan with Malwarebytes.
10 сент. 2020 г.
How do I get rid of the Google search bar on Android one?
Here’s how it works:
- Open Settings, then open Apps.
- In the All apps list, find Google app, or just Google, tap it and select disable.
- Reboot your phone and the Search bar should be gone!
21 янв. 2020 г.
How do I remove the WordPress logo from my tab?
Change Logo: Dashboard > Settings > General. Upload an image to the Blog Picture / Icon section. As for removing or changing the WordPress link at the bottom of the page, this cannot be done on free hosted blogs as it is encoded into the theme.
How do I remove a product tab in Woocommerce?
in the end I manually removed the review tab from all the products using built in wordpress/woocommerce functionality.
- go to the product lising page.
- click the checkbox to select all products (it will only select the products on this page so you may have to go thru several pages to repeat)
21 июл. 2016 г.