Go to Settings > Screen Time. Tap Change Screen Time Passcode, then tap Change Screen Time Passcode again. Tap Forgot Passcode? Enter the Apple ID and password* that you used to set up the Screen Time passcode.
Is there a way to turn off time limit on iPhone without password?
How to Turn Off the Screen Time Passcode on Your iPhone
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Screen Time.
- Tap Change Screen Time Passcode and select Turn Off Screen Time Passcode from the menu that pops up.
- Enter the passcode you just recovered.
How do I remove screen time?
Enter the Screen Time Passcode and confirm by tapping Delete Limit. Tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your Apple ID and passcode if prompted. To disable it, scroll down to the bottom of the Screen Time page and tap the “Disable Screen Time” option.
How do I get rid of the screen time on my iPhone?
Disabling Screen Time on any iPhone or iPad with iOS 12 or later is easy:
- Open the Settings app in iOS.
- Go to “Screen Time”
- Once at the Screen Time screen, scroll all the way down and choose “Turn Off Screen Time”
- Confirm that you want to disable Screen Time on the iPhone or iPad.
17 окт. 2018 г.
What is iPhone screen time password?
The Screen Time passcode (known as the Restrictions passcode in previous versions of iOS) is a separate 4-digit passcode designed to secure changes to the device settings and the user’s Apple ID account and to enforce the Content & Privacy Restrictions.
How do I factory reset my iPhone without password or iTunes?
Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account.
- Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.