- 1 How do I remove password from app store download?
- 2 How do I get my iPhone to stop asking for passcode?
- 3 Why does Apple Store keep asking for password?
- 4 Is there a free app for iPhone that does not require a password?
- 5 How do I change my app store password?
- 6 How do I download an app if I don’t know the Apple ID password?
- 7 How do I download an app with a password?
- 8 Do you need Apple ID to download free apps?
- 9 Why is my iPhone asking me to change my passcode?
- 10 How do I use fingerprint instead of passcode?
- 11 Why won’t iTunes accept my password?
How do I remove password from app store download?
The only way to access those password management settings is to first disable Touch ID or Face ID authentication for the App Store and iTunes Store. To do this, open the “Settings” app and go to the “Face ID & Passcode” or “Touch ID & Passcode” section, depending on your device.
How do I get my iPhone to stop asking for passcode?
How to fix an iPhone that keeps asking for Apple ID password
- > Turn if off and on again.
- > Update your software.
- > Check your apps and update.
- > Turn FaceTime and iMessage off and on again.
- > Sign out of iCloud.
- > Check iCloud is working.
- > Reset your password.
- > Back up and restore.
29 янв. 2020 г.
Why does Apple Store keep asking for password?
If you are being asked to type in your iTunes Store password, there may be an issue with the account. … Tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. On iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iTunes & App Store. If you see the option to Sign In, you can change your Apple ID now.
Is there a free app for iPhone that does not require a password?
Open the Settings app and head to “iTunes & App Store” Under the Apple ID username, choose “Password Settings” * Under the ‘Free Downloads’ section, toggle the switch for “Require Password” to the OFF position.
How do I change my app store password?
Reset your password
- Go to Settings.
- Tap [your name] > Password & Security > Change Password.
- If you are signed into iCloud and have a passcode enabled, you will be prompted to enter the passcode for your device.
- Follow the onscreen steps to update your password.
30 нояб. 2020 г.
How do I download an app if I don’t know the Apple ID password?
How to download apps without a password
- Tap Settings, then scroll down to iTunes & App Store. From here tap on Password Settings.
- Turn off Require Password. You’ll be prompted to enter your Apple ID password. Remember, this option will only affect purchases that are free.
How do I download an app with a password?
Require a password or authentication for purchases
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu. Settings.
- Tap Require authentication for purchases.
- Choose a setting.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Do you need Apple ID to download free apps?
Answer: A: No. You need an Apple ID.
Why is my iPhone asking me to change my passcode?
The notice to change a passcode within 60 minutes is usually due to a corporate policy installed via Settings > General > Profiles and/or due to the iPad being connected to a corporate email account which has that requirement. Go to settings down to Safari clear history & cookies.
How do I use fingerprint instead of passcode?
Set up Biometric Unlock
Tap Settings > Security, then tap to turn on Biometric Unlock. Place your finger on the fingerprint sensor, or let your device scan your face or eyes.
Why won’t iTunes accept my password?
If you are currently signed in, sign out of the iTunes Store on your Mac and restart your computer to refresh it. Launch Safari and sign in to your Apple ID account with the password that is working on your iPhone. … Open iTunes and sign in with the Apple ID account and password that you just verified.