- 1 How do I completely remove NPAV?
- 2 How do I disable NPAV protection?
- 3 How do I stop NPAV auto update?
- 4 How do I remove Net Protector backup folder?
- 5 How do I disable antivirus in Windows 7?
- 6 Is net protector antivirus good?
- 7 How do I disable Smadav?
- 8 How do I disable quick heal?
- 9 How do I disable antivirus on my laptop?
- 10 How do I enable NPAV Online Protection?
- 11 How do I disable my AntiVirus and firewall Windows 7?
- 12 Can I delete LiveKernelReports?
- 13 How do I delete a ZV folder from my C drive?
- 14 How do I restore bzz files?
How do I completely remove NPAV?
Method 1: Uninstall Net Protector 2013M via Programs and Features.
- a. Open Programs and Features.
- b. Look for Net Protector 2013M in the list, click on it and then click Uninstall to initiate the uninstallation.
- a. Go to the installation folder of Net Protector 2013M.
- b. Find uninstall.exe or unins000.exe.
- c. …
- a. …
- b. …
How do I disable NPAV protection?
Click the Microsoft Security Essentials icon in the Windows Notification area, and then click Open. Click the Settings tab, then click Real-time protection. Uncheck the box next to Turn on real-time protection (recommended). Save your changes.
How do I stop NPAV auto update?
Double click on «Spyware Update» , and remove the check box of «Activate this Schedule», then click on OK button.
How do I remove Net Protector backup folder?
Step 1: Open the Net Protector and click on PROTECTION. Step 2: Select the Data Backup Option. Step 3: If you don’t want to take backup in future, untick auto-backup option. It will ask for confirmation about deleting old backup.
How do I disable antivirus in Windows 7?
On Windows 7:
- Navigate to Control Panel and then click on «Windows Defender» to open it.
- Select «Tools» and then «Options».
- Select «Administrator» in the left pane.
- Uncheck the «Use this program» check box.
- Click on «Save» and then «Close» in the resulting Windows Defender information window.
Is net protector antivirus good?
Net Protector Total Security (NPAV) is an excellent product and its available for such a low price compared to other Antivirus products. Further, this works very well on my PC. It cleans all the virus. Many Antivirus slow the PC down, but this one does not.
How do I disable Smadav?
Windows 7: Click on Start – Control Panel – Uninstall a program. You will see the list of programs and software, that is installed on your PC. Right-click on “SMADAV-UPDATER. EXE” and press ‘Uninstall”.
How do I disable quick heal?
To deactivate Quick Heal Tablet Security, follow these steps:
- Go to Quick Heal Tablet Security.
- On menu, tap Help.
- Tap Deactivation.
- In the When to deactivate Quick Heal Tablet Security screen, tap Deactivate.
How do I disable antivirus on my laptop?
Turn off antivirus protection in Windows Security
- Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection > Manage settings (or Virus & threat protection settings in previous versions of Windows 10).
- Switch Real-time protection to Off. Note that scheduled scans will continue to run.
How do I enable NPAV Online Protection?
If you want to activate the Online protection or Shield Service to client machine then Select Online Protection check box and Click on ON/OFF as per your requirement.
How do I disable my AntiVirus and firewall Windows 7?
Disable the Firewall in Windows 10, 8, and 7
- Open Control Panel. …
- Select System and Security. …
- Choose Windows Firewall. …
- Select Turn Windows Firewall on or off on the left side of the screen. …
- Select the bubble next to Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended). …
- Select OK to save the changes.
Can I delete LiveKernelReports?
Any huge files ending with the DMP file extension in this folder are safe to delete. Like the above locations, we recommend using Disk Cleanup instead of deleting the file yourself. When Windows crashes or you have other major computer problems, don’t delete these dump files right away.
How do I delete a ZV folder from my C drive?
Seven Steps to Make your PC Fast. Delete folder c:zv Open > My Computer >> C: >> Select and Delete «ZV» Folder The folder will be re-created again but do not worry.
How do I restore bzz files?
How to open BZ2 files
- Save the . …
- Launch WinZip from your start menu or Desktop shortcut. …
- Select all the files and folders inside the compressed file. …
- Click 1-click Unzip and choose Unzip to PC or Cloud in the WinZip toolbar under the Unzip/Share tab.