Open the Settings app and go to (Your Name), or “iCloud” Scroll down under all the settings to find “Delete Account” (or “Sign Out”) and tap on that. Confirm the removal of the iCloud account from the device by tapping on “Delete” or “Sign Out”
- 1 How do I delete an iCloud account from my iPhone without a password?
- 2 How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my iPhone?
- 3 How do I reset my iPhone for a new user?
- 4 What happens if I remove an iPhone from my iCloud account?
- 5 How do I delete an old Apple ID without the password?
- 6 Does factory reset remove iCloud?
- 7 Why does my iPhone keep asking me for someone else’s Apple ID?
- 8 What happens if you change Apple ID on iPhone?
- 9 How do I remove an account from my iPhone?
- 10 How do I force my iPhone to factory reset?
- 11 How do I clear my iPhone for trade in?
- 12 Should I remove my old iPhone from my account?
- 13 Will I lose photos if I turn off iCloud?
- 14 What does removing a device from Apple ID do?
How do I delete an iCloud account from my iPhone without a password?
Steps to delete iCloud account on iPhone/iPad
- Tap on the Settings app and then scroll down to find iCloud.
- Tap on «iCloud» to open it.
- Scroll down until you find «Delete Account» and then tap on that.
- Tap on «Delete» again to confirm the deletion of the iCloud account.
How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my iPhone?
How to get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on your iPhone
- Open Settings. Tap your name (or the previous owner’s name) at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Sign Out. You then have to enter the previous owner’s Apple ID password.
12 окт. 2020 г.
How do I reset my iPhone for a new user?
Erase all content and settings from iPhone
- Go to Settings > General > Reset. If you’re asked to enter your passcode and you’ve forgotten it, see Reset the passcode. If you’re asked to enter your Apple ID password and you’ve forgotten it, see the Recover your Apple ID website.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
What happens if I remove an iPhone from my iCloud account?
If you remove a device from iCloud, and the device reconnects to the Internet, it reappears in the My Devices section of Settings. Note that if you also remove it from Find My iPhone, activation lock will be turned off.
How do I delete an old Apple ID without the password?
You cannot sign out of or delete an account without knowing the password. That’s basic account security. So you will have to recover the account and reset the password first. The device is an iPhone 4 with iOS version 7.2.
Does factory reset remove iCloud?
No, factory resetting your iPhone will not alter your iCloud. Upon setting up your iPhone again you will be given the option to reconnect to your iCloud account if you desire. iCloud also stores iPhone backups that you can restore your phone from.
Why does my iPhone keep asking me for someone else’s Apple ID?
A request for another Apple ID password is often caused by updates to apps/purchases that were made when using the other ID. Those purchases are tied to the other ID and can’t be transferred. One option is to delete the apps/purchases made by the other ID and download them using the new ID if desired.
What happens if you change Apple ID on iPhone?
Changing your Apple ID will not cause you to lose contacts. If you don’t already have an Apple ID, create one now at id.apple.com. Then, on your iPhone, go to Settings > iCloud, and delete the account. … Then, on your iPhone, go to Settings > iCloud, and delete the account.
How do I remove an account from my iPhone?
From the Home screen, tap Settings > Accounts and Passwords. Tap Delete Account > Delete from My iPhone.
How do I force my iPhone to factory reset?
Those steps to factory resetting a device are here again if you need them in an easier to read format:
- Tap Settings > General > Reset.
- Tap ‘Erase all content and settings’
- Enter passcode/Face ID/fingerprint.
- Tap ‘Erase iPhone/iPad’
- Enter Apple ID password.
- Your iPhone/iPad will now factory reset.
How do I clear my iPhone for trade in?
How to erase your content and settings:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap General.
- Select Reset.
- Select Erase All Content and Settings. If you’ve turned on Find My iPhone, you might have to enter your passcode or Apple ID password.
- Tap Erase [device]
Should I remove my old iPhone from my account?
This is absolutely worth doing if you’re lost or sold a device. Even if you still have that old iPhone you never use, it’s not a bad idea to clear it out so you don’t accidentally keep sending two-factor codes to an old device and wonder why it’s not working (which happened to me just yesterday).
Will I lose photos if I turn off iCloud?
3 Answers. If you turn off iCloud Photo stream on the device, Photo stream, and the images in the stream folder, are removed from the device, BUT NOT FROM iCloud. If you have any other devices using iCloud photo stream, they will not be impacted. You can also delete from photo stream, just like any folder.
What does removing a device from Apple ID do?
If you set up two-factor authentication for your Apple ID, removing a device will ensure that it can no longer display verification codes. It also won’t have access to iCloud and other Apple services, including Find My, until you sign in again with two-factor authentication.