- 1 How do I remove app labels from my home screen?
- 2 How do I remove icon labels from my Android?
- 3 How do I remove icon labels in Windows 10?
- 4 Can you remove the widget Smith name?
- 5 How do you remove apps from iPhone home screen?
- 6 How do you hide icons on Android?
- 7 How do you rename an icon on Android?
- 8 How do I get rid of Samsung app icon?
- 9 How do I get rid of the black icon on my iPhone?
- 10 How do I turn off labels on iPhone?
- 11 How do I remove a widget name from my iPhone?
- 12 How do I make my icon name invisible?
- 13 How do I remove the text shadow icon from my desktop?
- 14 How do I remove shortcut icon?
How do I remove app labels from my home screen?
To remove or hide the app icons (both on home screen and apps drawer), you can easily toggle show/hide apps name, by check the ‘show apps name’ under setting-homescreen and setting-drawer.
How do I remove icon labels from my Android?
On the launcher’s settings page, tap the option for “Desktop” then go to “Icons” > “Label Icons”. Uncheck the option for “displaying text labels below app icons”.
How do I remove icon labels in Windows 10?
To remove the text from desktop icons such as Computer and Recycle Bin, right-click on the desktop icon and select Rename from the popup menu. Press the space bar to type a space where the text was and press Enter.
Can you remove the widget Smith name?
When you open a widget or create a widget group, you can rename the widget or widget group with a custom name. … The custom name appears in the title bar. To remove a custom name, right-click in the title bar, select Rename widget, and delete the custom name by hitting the Return key or clicking away from the title bar.
How do you remove apps from iPhone home screen?
How to Hide Your App Folder Names on iPhone or iPad
- When you group apps together into folders, your iPhone or iPad attempts to name those folders for you based on what’s in them. …
- Tap on the folder to open it, and tap the “X” to clear the name.
- Double-tap the name field and then tap “Paste” to insert the blank character. …
How do you hide icons on Android?
How to hide apps on your Android phone
- Long-tap on any empty space on your home screen.
- In the bottom right corner, tap the button for home screen settings.
- Scroll down on that menu and tap «Hide apps.»
- In the menu that pops up, select any apps you want to hide, then tap «Apply.»
11 дек. 2020 г.
How do you rename an icon on Android?
Information about the app shortcut displays in the right pane. Tap the area that says “Tap to change label”. The “Rename shortcut” dialog box displays. Replace the current name with the name you want and tap “OK”.
How do I get rid of Samsung app icon?
You can just tap and hold an app icon anywhere on the Home screen or app pages, and wait until a pop-up menu appears. Then tap «Uninstall.»
How do I get rid of the black icon on my iPhone?
Question: Q: How to remove black shadow icon from screen
Answer: A: Settings — General — Accessibility — Assistive Touch = Off.
How do I turn off labels on iPhone?
About This Article
- Open Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Disable On/Off Labels.
How do I remove a widget name from my iPhone?
Are you also willing to hide or change widget names on iPhone Home Screen.
As mentioned above, custom widgets from Widget smith can be renamed.
- Open Widgetsmith on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the widget that you want to rename.
- Use the Tap To Rename option, available at the top of the screen.
- Edit the name and hit Save.
4 окт. 2020 г.
How do I make my icon name invisible?
Make sure the Numlock is On on your keyboard and enter 255 with the little number keys next to the regular letters. Once you’ve entered 255 press Enter key, and the desktop shortcut icon will have no title text under it as demonstrated in the screenshot below.
How do I remove the text shadow icon from my desktop?
In the System window, click Advanced system settings. In the System Properties window click Settings on the Advanced tab. In the Performance Options window, clear the option Use drop shadows icon for labels on the desktop.
How do I remove shortcut icon?
Open File Explorer if the icon represents an actual folder and you want to remove the icon from the desktop without deleting it. Hold down the Windows key on your keyboard, and then press the «X» key.