- 1 How do I get rid of Google suggestions on my phone?
- 2 How do I get rid of Recommended for you?
- 3 How do I remove recommendations from a website?
- 4 How do I get rid of don’t recommend channels?
- 5 How do I clear all YouTube recommendations?
- 6 How do I delete remembered usernames?
- 7 How do I delete a URL I copied?
- 8 How do I remove search bar suggestions?
- 9 How do I delete Google suggestions on iPhone?
How do I get rid of Google suggestions on my phone?
Disable the Search and URL Suggestion Feature of Your Browser on Android
- Open your web browser app.
- Tap on the Menu key > Settings > Privacy.
- Uncheck «Search and URL suggestion».
How do I get rid of Recommended for you?
Thankfully, you can disable these alerts within the app, here’s how:
- Step 1: Open the YouTube app and tap on the user silhouette near the top right. …
- Step 2: Tap the overflow menu in the top right corner and head to Settings > Notifications.
- Step 3: Toggle the switch next to Recommended videos.
17 февр. 2016 г.
How do I remove recommendations from a website?
The simplest way to delete URL suggestions is to start to type a URL, use the arrow keys to highlight the one you want to remove, and then press Shift and Delete.
How do I get rid of don’t recommend channels?
- As you browse through content on the Home Page of the YouTube Mobile App, tap the three dots button to the right, and you’ll be presented with this new option, ‘Don’t Recommend Channel.
- If you change your mind, tap on the ‘Undo’ option.
9 мар. 2020 г.
How do I clear all YouTube recommendations?
To reset your YouTube recommendation, you just need to follow the easiest steps; go to the top bar and then click on the search history option and further click on clear search history. Once you complete the procedure, you will see that all the previous searches and future recommendations have gone.
How do I delete remembered usernames?
To delete a saved username, use the «Down» arrow on your keyboard to highlight that username, and then press «Shift-Delete» (on a Mac, press «Fn-Backspace»).
How do I delete a URL I copied?
Right-click the title of the page you want to delete—it’s the blue text right above the URL in the search result. Click Copy Link Address to copy the URL to your clipboard. Paste the copied URL into the removal tool. A fast way to do this is to right-click the text entry field and select Paste.
How do I remove search bar suggestions?
Just hover over the suggestion using the cursor keys (up or down), hold down Shift and hit the Delete button to remove it from Chrome’s memory.
How do I delete Google suggestions on iPhone?
Delete Google app searches from your device
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google app .
- Tap the search bar View all.
- Find the search you want to remove, then swipe it to the left.
- Tap Delete.