- 1 How do I remove a Gmail account from the Gmail app?
- 2 How do I remove an email account from the iPhone app?
- 3 How do I unlink a Gmail account?
- 4 How do I delete another Gmail account?
- 5 How do I remove an account from my iPhone?
- 6 What happens if I delete my email account on iPhone?
- 7 How do I delete old email addresses from my iPhone?
- 8 How do I remove a linked Google account from my home?
- 9 How do I unlink a game from my Google account?
- 10 How can I delete my Gmail account from another phone?
How do I remove a Gmail account from the Gmail app?
If you use the Gmail app, here’s how to remove your Google account:
- Open the Gmail app.
- Select the menu (three stacked lines), then select «Manage Accounts» followed by «Edit.»
- Tap «Remove» next to the account you want gone, and confirm your choice.
- Select «Done» on the top left.
How do I remove an email account from the iPhone app?
So to add or remove an account, you’ll work through the Settings app, not the Mail app.
- Open Settings.
- Tap Passwords & Accounts. …
- Select the email account you want to remove.
- Tap Delete Account.
- To confirm, tap Delete Account or, in some cases, tap Delete from My iPhone.
5 дек. 2020 г.
Unlink your address
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap the Menu .
- Scroll down, then tap Settings.
- Tap the Gmail account you’d like to unlink from your other account.
- In the «Linked Account» section, tap Unlink account.
- Choose whether to keep copies of emails from the account.
How do I delete another Gmail account?
How to delete a Gmail account
- Sign into your Gmail account on Google.com.
- Click the grid icon in the upper right-hand corner and select «Account.»
- Under the «Account preferences» section click «Delete your account or services.»
- Select «Delete products.»
- Enter your password.
27 янв. 2021 г.
How do I remove an account from my iPhone?
Sign out of iCloud and the iTunes & App Store.
- If you’re using iOS 10.3 or later, tap Settings > [your name]. Scroll down and tap Sign Out. …
- If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud > Sign Out. Tap Sign Out again, then tap Delete from My [device] and enter your Apple ID password.
25 мар. 2020 г.
What happens if I delete my email account on iPhone?
When you delete a POP3 account from an iOS device, you will lose any mail that’s was stored in the local Sent and Trash folders on the device, as well as mail in the Inbox that has been deleted from the server. … If you don’t want to lose this mail, you should disable the account instead of deleting it: Go to Settings.
How do I delete old email addresses from my iPhone?
Tap the blue circle next to the email address you want removed. This will open the Recent screen. Verify this is the email address you want to remove from autofill / autocomplete in iOS Mail. Touch the Remove From Recents button.
Method 1: Remove Additional Linked Accounts
- Step 1: Open the Google Home app on your phone. …
- Step 2: Tap on Assistant settings.
- Step 3: Go to the Assistant tab. …
- Step 4: Tap on Linked accounts. …
- Pro Tip: In your Google Home settings, tap on Remove Voice Match and select the person that you want to remove.
30 авг. 2020 г.
Delete Play Games data for a specific game
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app .
- At the top of the screen, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data.
- Under «Delete individual game data,» find the game data you want to remove and tap Delete.
How can I delete my Gmail account from another phone?
Remotely Removing Your Gmail Account
Click “Security” in the left-hand menu. Scroll down to “Your Devices” and click “Manage Devices.” You’ll see the list of devices your Google account is signed in to. Click on your missing device, and under “Account Access,” click the “Remove” button.