You can click the three-dot button on an article containing a topic you don’t want, then click on «Fewer stories like this» on the menu that pops up. This may help Google learn what topics you don’t want to see. The three-dot menu is hidden when you view the site on a desktop computer.
- 1 How do I hide topics in Google News?
- 2 How do you delete a topic on Google?
- 3 How do I change the topic on Google News?
- 4 How do I unfollow a topic on Google?
- 5 How do I manage Google News?
- 6 Does Google have a homepage with news?
- 7 How do I permanently delete my browsing history?
- 8 How do I delete old Google search results?
- 9 How do you get your name off Google search?
- 10 How do I get Google News?
- 11 How do you edit news on Iphone?
- 12 How do I find Google News?
- 13 How do I use Google News Feed?
- 14 How do I see who I follow on Google?
- 15 How do you manage interest on Google?
How do I hide topics in Google News?
See fewer stories that you won’t like
- Under a story that you don’t like, click More .
- To see fewer stories like it, click Fewer stories like this .
- To see no more stories from that source, click Hide stories from [the source] .
How do you delete a topic on Google?
Delete individual activity items
- On your computer, go to myactivity.google.com.
- At the top left, click Menu. Item View.
- Scroll down to your activity.
- Find the item you want to delete. You can find an item a few different ways, including: Browse by day. …
- On the item you want to delete, click More. Delete.
How do I change the topic on Google News?
Change settings through the app
- Open your Google News app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial. News settings .
- Tap the setting you want to change.
How do I unfollow a topic on Google?
Unfollow an interest
- From the menu on the left, click Following .
- Next to the interest you want to unfollow, click More Remove from library .
How do I manage Google News?
You can change more settings in your Google News app, including notifications.
Change settings on the web
- Go to Google News.
- If you don’t see the menu on the left, click Menu .
- At the bottom left: To change a setting, click Settings. To change your language or place, click Language & region.
Does Google have a homepage with news?
Google’s new homepage allows users to customize a news feed that updates based on their interests, location, and past search behaviors. On the Google.com website (via a mobile device), there are now four icon-based options: Weather, Sports, Entertainment, and Food & Drink.
How do I permanently delete my browsing history?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to ‘Time range’, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check ‘Browsing history’. …
- Tap Clear data.
How do I delete old Google search results?
Choose “Removal” from the “Index” menu. Select the “Temporary Removals” tab. Hit the “New Request” button (keep it on “Remove this URL only”) and enter the URL of the page you wish to remove entirely from search results and Google’s cache. Then click “Submit Request”
How do you get your name off Google search?
Google Search shows information gathered from websites across the web. The best way to remove information about yourself in Google’s search results is to contact the website owner who published the information. If they remove it, Google won’t find the information to list in search results.
How do I get Google News?
The installation of the new Google News app is simple:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Search for Google News.
- Locate and tap the entry by Google.
- Tap Install.
- Allow the installation to complete.
17 июл. 2018 г.
How do you edit news on Iphone?
Click the sidebar button in the upper-left corner of the app. Under Following, select a channel or topic. Tap Edit in the upper-right corner of the screen.
How do I find Google News?
Important: This feature is only available if you’re signed in to your Google Account.
Follow an interest
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google News .
- At the top, tap Search .
- Search for a topic, place, or publication, or tap a listed interest.
- Tap Follow .
How do I use Google News Feed?
Here’s how to set up a Google News RSS feed:
- Go to www.google.com and search for the topic you want to create an RSS feed for. …
- On the search results page that appears, select the News tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the News results and press Create Alert.
1 янв. 2021 г.
How do I see who I follow on Google?
Find collections that interest you
- Open the Google+ app .
- At the bottom, tap Discover.
- At the top, search for the type of collection you’re looking for.
- To see a collection, tap the tile with its name on it.
- On the collection you want to follow, tap Follow.
How do you manage interest on Google?
- On your Android phone or tablet, in your browser, go to google.com.
- Tap Menu. Settings.
- Under “Discover,” tap Manage interests. Your interests.
- Under «Topics you follow,» uncheck any topics you don’t want to see updates for.