To delete a post from your Page: Go to the post on your Page’s timeline. Click in the top-right corner. Select Delete Post then click Delete.
- 1 How do I delete a post on my Facebook page?
- 2 How do I delete a post on my Facebook business page?
- 3 How do you delete a post on Facebook so no one can see it?
- 4 How do you delete someone else’s post on Facebook?
- 5 What happens when you delete a post on Facebook?
- 6 Can a deleted Facebook post still be seen?
- 7 How can I delete all posts on my Facebook business page 2020?
- 8 How can I delete all posts on my Facebook business page?
- 9 Can a Facebook page delete comments?
- 10 How do I delete someone else’s post?
- 11 How can you tell who deleted a post on Facebook?
- 12 How can I delete everything on my Facebook?
- 13 How do I stop someone from posting pictures of me on Facebook?
How do I delete a post on my Facebook page?
Find the post you want to delete and tap the three dots on the upper right of the post. 4. Tap «Delete.» Facebook will then ask you to confirm that this is really what you want to do — tap «Delete Post» to confirm.
How do I delete a post on my Facebook business page?
From your Facebook Business Page:
- Click the three dots at the top of the post you want to delete.
- Select Delete post.
- Click Delete to confirm the action.
16 нояб. 2020 г.
How do you delete a post on Facebook so no one can see it?
If there is a post on your Facebook timeline that you want to delete, click the «…» button next to the post. If you then click «Delete,» the post will be removed from Facebook and nobody, including you, will be able to see it.
How do you delete someone else’s post on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Go to the person’s Timeline.
- Find the post you want to delete.
- Click the «v» in the top right corner.
- Choose «Delete»
What happens when you delete a post on Facebook?
What happens to content (posts, pictures) that I delete from Facebook? When you choose to delete something you shared on Facebook, we remove it from the site. Some of this information is permanently deleted from our servers; however, some things can only be deleted when you permanently delete your account.
Can a deleted Facebook post still be seen?
But once something’s “deleted,” what happens? When a user deletes something, Facebook is able to ensure users will not see the deleted post, but that doesn’t mean Facebook destroys all traces of that post completely, or that Facebook cannot retrieve it.
How can I delete all posts on my Facebook business page 2020?
At the right side of the search box, you will see a drop-down box with saying Actions. Click on it. Select delete. All posts will be deleted.
How can I delete all posts on my Facebook business page?
Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Got to your profile, and tap on the three-dot menu.
- Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. …
- Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
1 июл. 2020 г.
Can a Facebook page delete comments?
To delete a comment from a post on your Page: Click to the right of the comment you’d like to delete. Select Delete…
How do I delete someone else’s post?
Click the “x” in the corner of the content box, and then click “Delete” in the small pop-up box. Click “Delete” again in the confirmation box that displays on the screen. Facebook deletes the post from your Timeline.
How can you tell who deleted a post on Facebook?
Unfortunately, you can’t see who deleted a post in your Facebook page. Facebook does not keep a track if deleted posts.
How can I delete everything on my Facebook?
Click the Your Facebook Information link under Security and Login and navigate to the Delete Your Account and Information link. Once there, you’ll have the option to Deactivate Account, which will allow you to either keep Messenger access, Download Your Information, or Delete Account.
How do I stop someone from posting pictures of me on Facebook?
Preventing Unwanted Photo Tagging
On the Facebook smart phone or tablet app, tap the menu button, tap Settings & Privacy and then Settings. Click or tap Timeline & Tagging. Find the setting that says Review tags people add to your posts before the tags appear on Facebook?