- 1 How do I reinstall the YouTube app?
- 2 How do I install YouTube back?
- 3 How do I uninstall and reinstall YouTube on Android?
- 4 Can I delete an app and reinstall it?
- 5 Can I reinstall an app I deleted?
- 6 What happens if I uninstall and reinstall Messenger?
- 7 How do I undo a force stop app?
- 8 Can I uninstall and reinstall Facebook?
- 9 Why is my YouTube not installing?
- 10 Why the YouTube is not working?
- 11 Can you download YouTube for me?
- 12 How do I reinstall Google Play store?
- 13 How do I enable YouTube?
- 14 Can you restore deleted apps on Android?
How do I reinstall the YouTube app?
Reinstall apps or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store .
- Tap Menu My apps & games. Library.
- Tap the app you want to install or turn on.
- Tap Install or Enable.
How do I install YouTube back?
How to download YouTube on Android
- Open the Google Play (or Play Market);
- Type YouTubein the Search section;
- Tap the app icon to open its page;
- Tap the Buy button;
- Complete the purchase;
- Tap on Install.
How do I uninstall and reinstall YouTube on Android?
Choose «Apps & Notifications,» then scroll down and tap the YouTube app (you may need to tap «See all apps,» «All apps,» or «App info» from here if you don’t see YouTube on the list). Now tap «Uninstall,» then tap «OK» to confirm your decision and, finally, kiss YouTube goodbye.
Can I delete an app and reinstall it?
You can uninstall apps you’ve installed on your phone. If you remove an app you paid for, you can reinstall it later without buying it again.
Can I reinstall an app I deleted?
Find the deleted apps and tap on Install
Find recently deleted apps from your Android Phone. As soon as you see the deleted app, tap on it and then click on the Install option to get it back on your phone. The Play Store will again download the app and install it on your device.
What happens if I uninstall and reinstall Messenger?
Yes, you will be able to recover your old and new conversations when you reinstall Facebook Messenger. Uninstalling Facebook Messenger won’t make a difference to your conversations as Facebook Messenger syncs with the Facebook servers every time you install it and checks for messages there.
How do I undo a force stop app?
The first one would be ‘Force Stop’ and the second would be ‘Uninstall’. Click on ‘Force Stop’ button and the app will be stopped. Then go to ‘Menu’ option and click on the app you have stopped. It’ll reopen or restart.
Can I uninstall and reinstall Facebook?
If you delete an App you remove it completely from your device. To get it back again you have to go the the App Store, find the App and reinstall it. If this is an Android device, then deleting the App’s icon from the home screen(s) does not actually remove the App.
Why is my YouTube not installing?
If you cannot update your app, it’s most likely that your version of Android OS no longer supports the newer version of the YouTube app. To make sure you have access to the latest Android YouTube app, update to the latest Android OS.
Why the YouTube is not working?
Open the settings menu on your device, tap on “Apps,” and select YouTube. The next step is to choose “Storage,” which will bring up two options: Clear data and Clear cache. Clear the cache first and check if YouTube now works as it should. If it doesn’t, go back and clear data as well to see if that solves the problem.
Can you download YouTube for me?
Watch YouTube on your smartphone or tablet with the YouTube app. You can download the YouTube app on Google Play. Visit the Google Play Help Center to learn about managing Android app downloads from Google Play. Note: The app will only work on phones or tablets running Android version 4.0 and above.
How do I reinstall Google Play store?
Uninstall & reinstall Play Store updates
- Make sure you’re connected to a reliable Wi-Fi connection.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap Google Play Store. …
- At the top of the screen, tap More.
How do I enable YouTube?
Note: This only controls Restricted Mode on your Android TV.
- Sign in to your account.
- From the Home screen, scroll down to the Apps row.
- Select YouTube.
- Scroll down and select Settings.
- Select Restricted Mode or Safety Mode.
- Select Enabled or Disabled.
Can you restore deleted apps on Android?
All you need to do is head to Settings on your phone and tap on Apps (or Applications depending on the version of software you’re running). Search for the Google Play Store in the list of apps on your phone and tap it. Next, tap ‘Enable. ‘ Your Google Play Store will reappear on your home screen.