- 1 How do I reinstall YouTube?
- 2 Why can’t I install YouTube on my phone?
- 3 Can I reinstall an app I deleted?
- 4 Can I reinstall Play store?
- 5 Can you fix my YouTube?
- 6 How do I uninstall and reinstall an app?
- 7 What happens if I uninstall and reinstall Messenger?
- 8 How do I get YouTube on my phone?
- 9 Why cant I download YouTube on my Android?
- 10 How do I install the YouTube app?
- 11 How do I restore an app?
- 12 How do I redownload the app store?
- 13 How do I reinstall Android?
How do I reinstall YouTube?
Reinstall apps or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store .
- Tap Menu My apps & games. Library.
- Tap the app you want to install or turn on.
- Tap Install or Enable.
Why can’t I install YouTube on my phone?
If you cannot update your app, it’s most likely that your version of Android OS no longer supports the newer version of the YouTube app. To make sure you have access to the latest Android YouTube app, update to the latest Android OS.
Can I reinstall an app I deleted?
Find the deleted apps and tap on Install
Find recently deleted apps from your Android Phone. As soon as you see the deleted app, tap on it and then click on the Install option to get it back on your phone. The Play Store will again download the app and install it on your device.
Can I reinstall Play store?
Uninstall & reinstall Play Store updates
On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app . … If you don’t see it, tap See all apps or App info. At the top of the screen, tap More. Uninstall updates.
Can you fix my YouTube?
Restart your device. … Clear the YouTube app’s cache. Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube app. Update to the newest available version of the YouTube app.
How do I uninstall and reinstall an app?
Instructions for Android (2 options):
- Open the menu in the upper left.
- Choose «My Apps & Games»
- Tap on «Installed»
- Find the App and tap on it (not on «Open»)
- Choose «Uninstall»
28 мар. 2018 г.
What happens if I uninstall and reinstall Messenger?
Yes, you will be able to recover your old and new conversations when you reinstall Facebook Messenger. Uninstalling Facebook Messenger won’t make a difference to your conversations as Facebook Messenger syncs with the Facebook servers every time you install it and checks for messages there.
How do I get YouTube on my phone?
Watch YouTube on your smartphone or tablet with the YouTube app. You can download the YouTube app on Google Play. Visit the Google Play Help Center to learn about managing Android app downloads from Google Play. Note: The app will only work on phones or tablets running Android version 4.0 and above.
Why cant I download YouTube on my Android?
Step 1: Open Settings on your Android phone and go to App & notifications or Apps. Step 2: Under All apps, tap on YouTube. Tap on Storage for YouTube. … Step 5: If you are still unable to download or update YouTube, clear cache, and data for Play Store and Play Services by repeating the above steps.
How do I install the YouTube app?
How to download YouTube on Android
- Open the Google Play (or Play Market);
- Type YouTubein the Search section;
- Tap the app icon to open its page;
- Tap the Buy button;
- Complete the purchase;
- Tap on Install.
How do I restore an app?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top left.
- Tap My Apps & Games.
- Tap Library.
- Tap INSTALL for the applications that you’d like to recover.
How do I redownload the app store?
To redownload an app:
- Click the App Store app icon.
- Tap Updates.
- Select your account icon in the top right corner (this may be a photo if you’ve added one to your Apple ID).
- Tap Purchased.
- The list of apps defaults to all apps, but you can also tap Not on this iPhone just to see apps not currently installed.
How do I reinstall Android?
To reinstall Android OS with or without PC, first of all, go to Google and type for custom ROMs available for your phone model and download them to your SD card. And then switch off your Android phone. And go to custom recovery mode by pressing the volume up or down button and the power button simultaneously.