Open Settings -> Apps ->swipe to All. Check if the app Google is visible in the list (white circle with a G in the middle) If it is, touch it, and hit the Enable button. If it is not, go to the Google Play Store, and reinstall Google by searching for it.
- 1 How do I get my Google search bar back on my Android?
- 2 How do I restore my Google search?
- 3 Where did my Google Toolbar go?
- 4 How do I put Google search on my home screen?
- 5 How do I get my toolbar back?
- 6 Why is Google not working on my Android phone?
- 7 What happened to my Google homepage?
- 8 How do I restore my Google Toolbar?
- 9 How do I get the toolbar back in Gmail?
- 10 Why has my toolbar disappeared?
- 11 How do I get rid of the Google search bar on my home screen?
- 12 How do I get a Google widget on my iPhone home screen?
How do I get my Google search bar back on my Android?
To add Google Chrome Search widget, long press on the home screen to select widgets. Now from Android Widget Screen, scroll to Google Chrome Widgets and press and hold the Search Bar. You can customize it like the way you want by long pressing the widget to adjust the width and position on the screen.
How do I restore my Google search?
To restore those search terms, follow a few simple steps.
- Click «Start,» select «Programs» and choose «Accessories.» Next, click «System Tools» and select «System Restore.»
- Click «Restore my computer to an earlier time.»
- Click «Next.»
Where did my Google Toolbar go?
Internet Explorer doesn’t include a separate search bar in its interface, but if you were using the Google Toolbar and it disappeared, you can often get it back by right-clicking the toolbar area and checking the box next to Google Toolbar.
How do I put Google search on my home screen?
Make Google your default search engine
- Click the Tools icon at the far right of the browser window.
- Select Internet options.
- In the General tab, find the Search section and click Settings.
- Select Google.
- Click Set as default and click Close.
How do I get my toolbar back?
To do so:
- Press your keyboard’s Alt key.
- Click View in the top-left corner of the window.
- Select Toolbars.
- Check the Menu bar option.
- Repeat clicking for other toolbars.
Why is Google not working on my Android phone?
Clear Google App cache
Step 1: Open Settings on your Android phone and go to Apps/Applications Manager. Step 3: Go to Settings > Apps /Application Manager > Google. Then tap on Storage followed by Clear Cache. If this doesn’t work, you should try the option called Clear data/Storage.
What happened to my Google homepage?
Please go to Control Panel > Programs and Features, remove inbox.com toolbar from the list of installed program. This should restore your homepage back to Google. If not, open Internet Explorer, click Tools > Internet Options and change the homepage in the Homepage section on the first tab.
How do I restore my Google Toolbar?
Go to the Google Toolbar download page. Click Download Google Toolbar.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- To see the menu, press Alt.
- Click Tools. Internet Options.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click Reset.
- Check the box next to «Delete personal settings.»
- Click Reset.
How do I get the toolbar back in Gmail?
From the Menu Bar select View-Toolbars and turn the missing toolbars back on. You have to be in the window where the toolbars normally reside.
Why has my toolbar disappeared?
Causes. The taskbar may be hiding at the bottom of the screen after being accidentally resized. If the presentation display was changed, the taskbar may have moved off of the visible screen (Windows 7 and Vista only). The taskbar may be set to «Auto-hide».
How do I get rid of the Google search bar on my home screen?
1. Remove Google Search Bar from Home Screen on Custom Android
- Touch and hold on the Google Search bar on the home screen.
- Tap the «Remove from Home Screen» showing up above the search bar.
- Magically, you’ll see the search bar just gone.
23 авг. 2018 г.
How do I get a Google widget on my iPhone home screen?
To add the Google app widget:
- On your iPhone or iPad, touch and hold the home screen.
- In the top left, tap Add .
- Search for the Google app and tap it.
- To select the widget size, swipe right or left.
- Tap Add Widget.
- Place the widget on your home screen and, in the top right, tap Done.