- 1 How do I reinstall Silverlight on my Mac?
- 2 How do I fix Silverlight on Windows 10?
- 3 How do I install Silverlight on Windows 10?
- 4 Where is Silverlight installed?
- 5 Does Silverlight work on Mac?
- 6 How do I uninstall an app on Mac?
- 7 How do I test if Silverlight is working?
- 8 Why is Microsoft Silverlight not working?
- 9 Does Windows 10 need Silverlight?
- 10 Do I really need Microsoft Silverlight?
- 11 How do I know if Silverlight is installed?
- 12 How do I activate Silverlight?
- 13 Does Netflix use Silverlight?
- 14 Is Microsoft Silverlight safe?
- 15 What version of Silverlight do I have?
How do I reinstall Silverlight on my Mac?
Uninstall and reinstall the Silverlight plug-in
- Quit all open browsers — including this window! …
- Click the Finder icon from the Dock at the bottom of the screen.
- In the menu bar at the top of the screen, select Go, then select Computer.
- Click the Macintosh HD icon.
- Select Library.
- Select Internet Plug-Ins.
How do I fix Silverlight on Windows 10?
UNINSTALL / REINSTALL SILVERLIGHT:
- Close ALL Internet Explorer sessions, including this one.
- Click the START button.
- Click SETTINGS.
- Click SYSTEM.
- Click APPS & FEATURES.
- Scroll down to MICROSOFT SILVERLIGHT and click on it.
- Click UNINSTALL.
How do I install Silverlight on Windows 10?
Install & Enable Silverlight in Internet Explorer
- Press the Alt key on your keyboard.
- Click the Tools menu at the top of the browser window.
- Select Manage add-ons.
- Choose Toolbars and Extensions from Add-on Types.
- Select All Add-ons from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Microsoft Silverlight.
- If disabled, click Enable.
7 мар. 2016 г.
Where is Silverlight installed?
Navigate to C: Program FilesMicrosoft Silverlight, here you can see it’s version number.
Does Silverlight work on Mac?
As of 2010, Microsoft Silverlight is compatible with Mac OS X. More specifically, the Microsoft Silverlight Web browser plugin is compatible with Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome, so you can use it with whichever browser you prefer.
How do I uninstall an app on Mac?
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. …
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. …
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
6 дек. 2019 г.
How do I test if Silverlight is working?
How Can I Test That Silverlight Is Working?
- Open a Web browser supported by Silverlight, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome.
- Visit the Silverlight Project Test Page.
- Watch the page. If it loads a Silverlight application, then Silverlight is working properly on your computer.
Why is Microsoft Silverlight not working?
This may be due to a broken version of Microsoft Silverlight. … In your web browser, navigate to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2608523. Scroll down to the «Resolution» section and select the «Microsoft Fix It» button. Save this file to your computer and run it.
Does Windows 10 need Silverlight?
Microsoft Silverlight will reach the end of support on October 12, 2021. Silverlight development framework is currently only supported on Internet Explorer 10 and Internet Explorer 11, with support for Internet Explorer 10 ending on January 31, 2020.
Do I really need Microsoft Silverlight?
Its not a requirement to have it installed, but as noted, some web pages utilize it for streaming multimedia content. I believe the last Olympics which MSNBC had exclusive rights to stream on the web, required Silverlight. Its what you call a Rich Internet Application, similar to Adobe Flash.
How do I know if Silverlight is installed?
How do I check if Silverlight is installed?
- Press windows key + R together on your keyboard and type in «control appwiz.cpl» and click ok.
- Check if you have Microsoft Silverlight appearing in the list.
- If its not listed then you need to install Silverlight from the link below and follow the steps from the link.
1 сент. 2015 г.
How do I activate Silverlight?
Click on this > Manage Add Ons. On the left hand column select ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ and below those options select ‘All Add Ons’ in the ‘show’ category. Look for ‘Silverlight’ and ensure that it is set to ‘enabled’ by highlighting and selecting the enable button.
Does Netflix use Silverlight?
Silverlight, which was developed by Microsoft, was meant to offer media streaming in the browser. … For consumers, all of this means that their Netflix streams will continue to work on Chrome even after January 1. All they need to do is keep their Chrome browser up to date.
Is Microsoft Silverlight safe?
Leo says Silverlight is safe, it’s made by Microsoft and is pretty much a Flash equivalent. Firefox does block outdated versions of Silverlight, and shows the warning that Jane was referring to.
What version of Silverlight do I have?
Type silverlight in your Start search box. If you see Microsoft Silverlight at the top, you had it installed. OR, Start button > All Programs > scroll down to find Microsoft Silverlight. You find it, you got it.