- 1 Can I reinstall macOS without Apple ID?
- 2 How do I reinstall El Capitan?
- 3 How do I remove an Apple ID from my MacBook without a password?
- 4 How do I reinstall Mac from scratch?
- 5 How do I completely reset my iMac?
- 6 How do I factory reset my iMac 2011?
- 7 How do I factory reset my MacBook Pro 2011?
- 8 Does Apple still support El Capitan?
- 9 Is El Capitan still available for download?
- 10 How long install El Capitan?
- 11 How do I unlock Apple ID without password?
- 12 How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my iPhone?
- 13 How do I remove previous owners from Apple ID?
Can I reinstall macOS without Apple ID?
If you install the OS from a USB stick, you don’t have to use your Apple ID. Boot from the USB stick, use the Disk Utility before installing, erase your computer’s disk partitions, and then install.
How do I reinstall El Capitan?
Reinstall El Capitan on a computer already running it
- Restart your computer, and immediately hold down command-r until the gray Apple logo appears.
- If prompted, select your main language and then click the arrow.
- Click Reinstall OS X, and then Continue.
8 янв. 2019 г.
How do I remove an Apple ID from my MacBook without a password?
- Go to Apple menu > System Preferences, then click iCloud.
- Click Forgot Apple ID or password.
- Enter your Apple ID, then click Continue.
- Enter your trusted phone number, then click Continue.
- Finish the onscreen steps, which differ based on your access to your trusted phone number or another device.
23 окт. 2017 г.
How do I reinstall Mac from scratch?
Select your startup disk on the left, then click Erase. Click the Format pop-up menu (APFS should be selected), enter a name, then click Erase. After the disk is erased, choose Disk Utility > Quit Disk Utility. In the Recovery app window, select “Reinstall macOS,” click Continue, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I completely reset my iMac?
Shut down your Mac, then turn it on and immediately press and hold these four keys together: Option, Command, P, and R. Release the keys after about 20 seconds. This clears user settings from memory and restores certain security features that might have been altered. Learn more about resetting NVRAM or PRAM.
How do I factory reset my iMac 2011?
After the iMac shuts down completely but before it begins to restart, hold down the Command (⌘) and R keys at the same time. The Mac will display the macOS Utilities menu, from which you can reinstall Mac OS.
How do I factory reset my MacBook Pro 2011?
You need to put your MacBook ($685 at Back Market) into recovery mode in order to erase all of your data and reinstall MacOS. To enter recovery mode, restart your Mac and immediately press and hold Command-R. You can release the keys when you see the Apple logo.
Does Apple still support El Capitan?
macOS El Capitan no longer supported by Apple
El Capitan was replaced by Sierra 10.12, High Sierra 10.13 and the current release, macOS 10.14 Mojave. As a result SCS Computing Facilities (SCSCF) is phasing out software support for all computers running macOS 10.11 El Capitan and will end support on October 31, 2019.
Is El Capitan still available for download?
Whether or not you’ve downloaded it in the past, you can now download OS X El Capitan 10.11. 6 (6.21 GB) via this link which will open first in the Browser, then in the App Store. This version of OS X El Capitan is for users running OS X Snow Leopard who would like to upgrade to macOS Sierra.
How long install El Capitan?
Your El Capitan installation (or reinstallation) begins. The operating system takes 30 to 60 minutes to install, so now might be a good time to take a coffee break. When the install is finished, your Mac restarts itself.
How do I unlock Apple ID without password?
Accounts with or without security questions
- Go to your Apple ID account page and click «Forgot Apple ID or password.»
- Enter your Apple ID. Did you forget your Apple ID?
- Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
- Choose how to reset your password:
30 нояб. 2020 г.
How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my iPhone?
How to get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on your iPhone
- Open Settings. Tap your name (or the previous owner’s name) at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Sign Out. You then have to enter the previous owner’s Apple ID password.
12 окт. 2020 г.
How do I remove previous owners from Apple ID?
How to remove a previous owner’s Apple ID from a used iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Sign in to iCloud.com.
- Go to Find My iPhone.
- Select “All Devices” to open a list of devices linked to their account, and select the device to be removed.
- Click “Remove from Account”
5 дек. 2016 г.