- 1 Is OBS good for recording YouTube videos?
- 2 Can I record video with OBS?
- 3 How do I record video with OBS studio?
- 4 What recording software do Youtubers use?
- 5 Can you record with OBS without streaming?
- 6 Can zoom detect OBS screen recording?
- 7 Can you use OBS to edit videos?
- 8 How do I record streaming video?
- 9 Can I record a YouTube video on my phone?
- 10 Is it illegal to screen record a YouTube video?
- 11 How can I record YouTube videos for free?
Is OBS good for recording YouTube videos?
OBS is a good software to record your Educational videos for YouTube. Comes in handy when you’re on a budget. The only downside is that it does not have the editing capabilities. Once you’re done with your video, you cannot edit it in OBS.
Can I record video with OBS?
Open Broadcaster Software or OBS is a free, open-source software for video recording and video streaming. It can be used to capture your screen and /or PowerPoint presentations and record it as a video or stream it live to the audience.
How do I record video with OBS studio?
- The OBS interface. Screen Recording Quick Setup. …
- Scenes and sources in Open Broadcaster: currently on the default Scene. …
- Select Screen Capture (Linux) or Display Capture. …
- Looking good. …
- Still good. …
- Choose the destination for your video. …
- Ready to go! …
- All done.
25 июл. 2020 г.
What recording software do Youtubers use?
Certain versions of Android have a built-in screen capture, and some don’t. If your device doesn’t, our top recommendation for screen capture software is AZ Screen Recorder. It’s a great choice because the free version doesn’t add a watermark to your captures. Plus, there’s no limit on how much footage you can record.
Can you record with OBS without streaming?
Recording Presentations with OBS
With OBS you can record your content without live streaming, which is a great way of preparing pre-recorded live presentations.
Can zoom detect OBS screen recording?
No. Zoom as a software is not aware of OBS or other screen grabbers, and vice versa — for a screen grabber, there is little difference what to capture if it is not a game that requires a GPU and uses a specialty API like DirectX or OpenGL (and, thus, a separate mode for a screen grabber).
Can you use OBS to edit videos?
OBS is a free and open-source program for recording and live streaming, but it doesn’t have a built-in video editing tool. If you want to edit the video you just recorded with OBS, you will need a video editor for OBS.
How do I record streaming video?
For Samsung and LG phones, swipe down twice on the Quick Settings menu to see the «Screen recorder» tile. Click on it to start recording your phone while the live stream video is playing. For other Android 10 devices, download Google’s Platform-Tools files on your computer by clicking this link.
Can I record a YouTube video on my phone?
If you have a mobile device, you can record videos with your phone’s camera and upload them with the YouTube app.
Is it illegal to screen record a YouTube video?
The use of converters
YouTube’s terms of service forbid the capturing of streams. This means that it’s against YouTube’s rules to convert or download videos, or even to record them via screen capture – that doesn’t necessarily make it illegal though.
How can I record YouTube videos for free?
How to Record on YouTube Online for Free
- Open YouTube and find the video you want to record. Open the online tool, click «Start Recording» to launch this free online screen recorder.
- Confirm the recording settings and begin to record what you need.
- Stop and save the recording to a computer or directly upload it online.
5 мар. 2021 г.