- 1 How do I post a future life event on Facebook?
- 2 How do I share a life event on news feed?
- 3 Why can’t I post a life event on Facebook?
- 4 How do I post an achievement on Facebook?
- 5 Who can see my life events on Facebook?
- 6 Why don’t my life events show on my timeline?
- 7 How do I make my life event public on Facebook?
- 8 How do I add university to my timeline on Facebook?
- 9 How do you post a life event on Facebook app?
- 10 How do I undelete a life event on Facebook?
- 11 How do you hide your life events on Facebook?
- 12 Should I post my achievements on Facebook?
- 13 How do I post a promotion on Facebook?
How do I post a future life event on Facebook?
How to add a life event on Facebook
- Go to your Facebook profile page.
- Above where it says «What’s on your mind,» on the right, click «Life Event.»
- Choose the most fitting category, or select «Create Your Own.»
- Fill in the information as desired: Title, date, description, location, and any photos you may want to add or people you may want to tag.
6 нояб. 2020 г.
A pop-up screen will ask how you want to share the post. You can pick and choose who sees it on your Facebook news feed. Then click Share. The Life Event is now on your profile under the new «Life Events» section, and your friends will get a notification you posted one!
Why can’t I post a life event on Facebook?
— Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; — Restart your computer or phone; — Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; — Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I post an achievement on Facebook?
To add a life event, follow these steps:
- Click the Life Event section in the Share box. …
- Select the event you want to create from the menu. …
- Fill out the details you want to share. …
- Add a photo to illustrate the event. …
- Use the Privacy menu to choose who can see this event in your Timeline. …
- Click Save.
Who can see my life events on Facebook?
You can change the privacy of your life event to «Only Me», so that the story will only be viewable by you. After some time, you can change the privacy to «Friends» or the «Public» so others will be able to see your updated work and education information in your About section on your profile.
Why don’t my life events show on my timeline?
It could be because you chose to not show it and make it public. To check, go to edit profile and look at your life events. Next to each one, click the edit option. It’ll give you a tiny drop down menu.
How do I make my life event public on Facebook?
If you want to share a Life Event without it posting as a story on Facebook, you can first add your life event with the «Only Me» setting, and later change it to «Public». So it will not create a story in your friends’ News Feeds, but it will be visible to anyone who views your profile.
How do I add university to my timeline on Facebook?
To add a college, follow these steps:
- Click in the field Where Did You Go to College?
- Start typing the name of the college you attended (or attend). Facebook tries to find a match while you type. …
- Enter details of your school in the fields that appear. These include. …
- Click Add School.
How do you post a life event on Facebook app?
How do I create or edit a life event on my Facebook profile?
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down to Posts and tap Life Event.
- Select a category or create your own.
- Tap Photos/Videos to add photos and videos to your life event. Tap to add a title, date or location.
- Tap Next then choose who you want to share your life event with.
- Tap Share.
How do I undelete a life event on Facebook?
Is it possible to restore it with all the likes and comments? No, its not possible, Facebook let their users to delete any post anytime, so they doesn’t backup your post, if you delete it either by accident or at you own will.
How do you hide your life events on Facebook?
Life events are highlighted on your Profile
You can choose to hide a life event by tapping “…” at the top of the post and selecting “Hide from Timeline.”
Should I post my achievements on Facebook?
You should post about your accomplishments because it’s a great way to inspire and connect with others. And it’s your party, you can post if you want to.
How do I post a promotion on Facebook?
They’ve created the promotion tab using an approved Facebook Promo App and it’s ready to launch.
This works for posting to your Facebook Page or a Facebook personal profile.
- Go to your Timeline on Facebook and select «Photo / Video» for your new message.
- Next Select «Attach Photo / Video»
- Choose the image.
14 дек. 2012 г.