- 1 How do I get audio to play through HDMI and speakers?
- 2 How do I enable HDMI audio?
- 3 Why is audio not working through HDMI?
- 4 Can I use HDMI just for sound?
- 5 How do I bypass HDMI audio?
- 6 How do I get both monitors to play sound?
- 7 How do I get my LG TV to play sound through HDMI?
- 8 How do I get sound on my TV through HDMI?
- 9 How do I get sound from my monitor without speakers?
- 10 Can a bad HDMI cable cause no sound?
- 11 How do I get sound through HDMI and headphones?
- 12 Is HDMI just for picture?
How do I get audio to play through HDMI and speakers?
Can I play sound from my speakers and the HDMI at the same time on Win 10?
- Open Sound panel.
- Select Speakers as the default playback device.
- Go to the «Recording» tab.
- Right click and enable «Show Disabled Devices»
- A recording device called «Wave Out Mix», «Mono Mix» or «Stereo Mix» (this was my case) should appear.
How do I enable HDMI audio?
- Right-click the volume icon in the system tray.
- Click «Playback Devices»
- Find your HDMI Output device, and either right-click it and select Enable, or open Properties and set «Device Usage» to «Use this device (Enable)»
30 окт. 2016 г.
Why is audio not working through HDMI?
No sound or audio from the source device when connected to the TV with an HDMI cable. … If you have an Android TV™, check the HDMI® signal format in the TV menu settings. If it is set to Enhanced, change it to Standard. On the remote control, press the HOME button.
Can I use HDMI just for sound?
There is no way to transmit only audio data via HDMI. The HDMI white paper (page 10) notes that the signal is sent in HDMI packets consisting of both audio and video. … If you’re connecting it to an audio receiver, just send it along without worrying about the video.
How do I bypass HDMI audio?
You don’t have to disable HDMI. Just go to Sound settings, and under Playback tab, right-click on the icon for your laptop speaker and set it as default device.
How do I get both monitors to play sound?
Go into properties and go to the listen tab and select listen to device which will «listen» for the sound in your main device. Underneath that button their is a menu «playback through this device» and select the second device i.e. your second monitor.
How do I get my LG TV to play sound through HDMI?
To access the Sound Out setting:
- Open the Settings menu either by using the button on your remote, or if your remote doesn’t have a Settings button, press the Home/Smart button, then click the Settings icon.
- Navigate to the Audio/Sound menu.
- Choose Sound Out, then select TV Speakers.
How do I get sound on my TV through HDMI?
Option 1: HDMI connection using the ARC feature
- Connect an HDMI cable to the HDMI ports labeled ARC or the port identified in your manual that supports ARC.
- On your TV menu, set Speakers to Audio system. …
- Turn on the Control for HDMI setting on your TV, and the A/V receiver or home theater system.
5 янв. 2021 г.
How do I get sound from my monitor without speakers?
5 Best Ways to get sound from monitor without speakers [inbuilt Audio]
- Using an HDMI Audio Extractor. Using and HDMI Audio extractor that goes between the audio source, you can use an HDMI Audio extractor to get the sound outputs. …
- Using audio connector from your primary device.
11 июн. 2020 г.
Can a bad HDMI cable cause no sound?
Common problems that may be signs or symptoms of a bad HDMI cable include: “Shooting stars” or sparkling in the picture. … No picture or intermittent picture. No sound or intermittent sound.
How do I get sound through HDMI and headphones?
Apparently it’s not possible to output sound through both the HDMI and the headphone jack simultaneously. But If you want to watch video through HDMI and listen via headphone jack do this: Right click on the speaker icon in the taskbar > left click playback devices > right click HDMI > disable. That works for me.
Is HDMI just for picture?
HDMI transmits both, picture and digital audio too.