*Sign in into your account. *On the left-hand corner, click on history. *From the menu located on the right-hand side, select ‘Watch history’. *Now find the video you wish to delete from YouTube history and then click on the little ‘X’ icon next to it- or else clear all your watch history in one go.
- 1 How do I permanently delete my YouTube history on my phone?
- 2 How do I clear my YouTube search history?
- 3 How do I permanently delete my search history?
- 4 Is YouTube history permanently deleted?
- 5 How do I permanently delete my YouTube history on Google?
- 6 Can anyone see your YouTube watch history?
- 7 Can YouTube history be tracked?
- 8 How do I delete all my activity on Google?
- 9 Does deleting your history actually delete it?
- 10 Does Google keep deleted history?
- 11 Can browsing history be recovered once it is deleted?
- 12 How do I permanently delete my Google history on my phone?
- 13 How do I erase video history?
- 14 How long does YouTube keep your watch history?
How do I permanently delete my YouTube history on my phone?
- Open YouTube on your Android smartphone.
- Tap on your profile.
- A list of options will be opened on the screen, now head to the Settings option.
- Tap on History and Privacy.
- You will have two options — Clear watch history and Clear search history.
How do I clear my YouTube search history?
Step 1: Open up your YouTube app first. Step 2: Then tap on your profile icon. Step 3: After that click on settings. Step 4: A new page will appear, scroll down and tap on clear search history.
How do I permanently delete my search history?
Clear your history
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click History. History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data. …
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. …
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.» …
- Click Clear data.
Is YouTube history permanently deleted?
Using the YouTube video manager, you can permanently delete watched videos from your history individually, clear your entire history or pause the viewing history functionality.
How do I permanently delete my YouTube history on Google?
*Sign in to your account. *On the left-hand corner, click on history. *From the menu located on the right end, select ‘Search history’. *From the same menu, click on ‘Clear All Search History’.
Can anyone see your YouTube watch history?
When logged into your Google account, the videos you view on YouTube will be logged into your YouTube viewing history. This information is not publicly viewable and can only be seen by someone logged directly into your Google account.
Can YouTube history be tracked?
When you’re signed into your Google account, YouTube keeps track of the videos you’ve viewed and your search history. You can delete any individual video, search, or all of them.
How do I delete all my activity on Google?
When you use Google sites, apps, and services, some of your activity is saved in your Google Account.
Delete all activity
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to myactivity.google.com.
- At the top left, tap Menu. Delete activity by.
- Below «Delete Activity,» tap All time.
- Tap Next. Delete.
Does deleting your history actually delete it?
Does clearing your web browsing history delete everything? Apparently not. It only erases the list of the websites and pages you visited. There are still bits of data that remain untouched when you click “Delete my activity.”
Does Google keep deleted history?
When you clear your browser history, you’re only deleting the history that’s locally stored on your computer. Clearing your browser history doesn’t do anything to the data stored on Google’s servers.
Can browsing history be recovered once it is deleted?
The easiest method is to do a system restore. If the internet history was deleted recently system restore will recover it. To get system restore up and running you can go to the ‘start’ menu and do a search for system restore which will take you to the feature.
How do I permanently delete my Google history on my phone?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to ‘Time range’, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check ‘Browsing history’. …
- Tap Clear data.
How do I erase video history?
To do this on the YouTube website, click the menu button at the top left corner of the page, and then click the “History” option. To the right of your watched videos, click the “Clear All Watch History” command. A dialog box will appear, asking you for confirmation. Click “Clear Watch History” to confirm your choice.
How long does YouTube keep your watch history?
YouTube’s options allow users to set their account to keep history data for 3 months, 18 months, or until they choose to manually delete it.