On most Samsung TVs, the remote control sensor is located on the lower right hand side of the TV. If not, it is directly in the bottom center. Next, press and hold the Return and Play/Pause buttons simultaneously for at least 3 seconds. Your TV will begin syncing with the Smart Remote.
- 1 How do I reset my Samsung Smart Remote?
- 2 How do I get my Samsung Smart TV remote to work?
- 3 Why wont my Samsung Remote Connect?
- 4 How do I program a Samsung remote control?
- 5 Why is my TV not responding to my remote?
- 6 How do I restart my Samsung TV remote?
- 7 Where is enter button on Samsung TV remote?
- 8 Where is Samsung Remote menu?
- 9 How do I get my remote to work on my TV?
- 10 Are Samsung TV remotes interchangeable?
- 11 How do I pair my Samsung remote to my cable box?
- 12 How do I turn my Samsung TV on without the remote?
- 13 What is the 4 digit code for Samsung TV?
- 14 What is the 123 button on Samsung remote?
How do I reset my Samsung Smart Remote?
1 Reset the remote. Remove the batteries and then press Power for 8 seconds to reset the remote. Then reinsert the batteries and try to use the remote again.
How do I get my Samsung Smart TV remote to work?
Using the On-Screen Remote
Press the MENU/123 button on the Samsung Smart Control to display the On-Screen Remote on the TV’s screen. Use the On-Screen Remote to enter numbers and control content playback. Select buttons on the top of the screen to use the features and functions of the TV, just like a real remote.
Why wont my Samsung Remote Connect?
1) Open the battery compartment on the back of the remote and remove both batteries. 2) Press and hold any button on the remote for 20 Seconds. 3) Release the button and reinsert the batteries properly. Important : Make sure to insert the batteries properly.
How do I program a Samsung remote control?
How to Program a Samsung TV Remote
- Turn off the TV you are programing the remote for. …
- Press down on the «TV» button on the remote. …
- Use a paper clip, tooth pick, or any other item with a thin tip to press down on the tiny indented «Set» button at the bottom of the remote control.
- Use the link in the resource section to find the code for your TV.
Why is my TV not responding to my remote?
Unplug all cables and accessories from the TV such as: … Switch the TV back ON with the remote control. If the TV does not respond, press the button/joystick on the TV to switch the TV ON. If the TV starts up and the remote control is functional again, the external devices can be connected to the TV again, one by one.
How do I restart my Samsung TV remote?
If something really weird is happening, try this: with the TV on, press and hold the power button on your Samsung TV remote until the TV turns off and back on. When the TV comes back on, everything should be back to normal.
The button in the center is the «Enter» button and it allows you to select the highlighted menu option. Look at the buttons at the very bottom of the remote control.
Pictorial representation to access the Settings Menu using the Smart Control Remote in your TV is as follows: 1 Press the Home Button on your Samsung Smart Control, to access the Home Screen. 2 Using the Directional pad on your remote, navigate to and select Settings. 3 Settings are now on your TV screen.
How do I get my remote to work on my TV?
How to Connect a Remote to a TV
- Hold down the program button on the remote control for 3 seconds. This button mighty be displayed on the remote as «PRG.» When you have done this, the LED light on the remote control will turn on. …
- Press the «TV» button on the remote control to let the remote know it will be syncing with a TV.
Are Samsung TV remotes interchangeable?
Most universal remotes will work with your Samsung TV. … Make sure the remote says it is compatible with Samsung before you buy it.
How do I pair my Samsung remote to my cable box?
Press UP on the directional pad to access Universal Remote. Select Universal Remote on the Source screen. Next, select Start and make sure the device you want to connect is turned on. When your desired device displays, select it.
How do I turn my Samsung TV on without the remote?
Single press the center button to make a selection. Press left, right, up or down to select an option. Certain 2018 TVs have a single button controller in the middle of the front bezel. Long press the button to turn the TV on, single press the button to move the focus, and long press to make a selection.
What is the 4 digit code for Samsung TV?
The generic PIN for Samsung TVs is 0000 — or four zeros.
Press the 123 (Number pad) Button on your Samsung Smart Control, to bring up the On-Screen Remote. b). You can move the On-Screen Remote from the bottom to the top and vice versa. To move the On-Screen Remote press the Up or Down Directional pad on your remote.