- 1 Where is my watch later list?
- 2 How do I make my YouTube watch later public?
- 3 How do I transfer my YouTube playlist to another account 2020?
- 4 How do I move my YouTube library to another account?
- 5 Is watch later on YouTube private?
- 6 What is Save to watch later on YouTube?
- 7 Can anyone see my YouTube history?
- 8 Are my playlists public on YouTube?
- 9 Can a YouTube channel be unlisted?
- 10 How do I move a playlist to watch later?
- 11 Can you merge YouTube playlists?
- 12 How do I move watch later to a playlist?
- 13 Can I move my YouTube channel to a different Google account?
- 14 How do I separate my YouTube channel from Gmail?
- 15 What happens when you move your YouTube channel to a brand account?
Where is my watch later list?
Click on the “Library” tab from the sidebar. Here, you’ll first see the “History” section. Scroll down until you see the “Watch Later” section. There will be recently saved YouTube videos here.
How do I make my YouTube watch later public?
Change playlist privacy setting
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, Playlists.
- Next to the playlist you want to update, click Edit.
- Below the playlist’s title, click More .
- Click Playlist settings.
- Click Advanced Settings.
- In the «Playlist privacy» drop-down menu, select the new privacy setting.
- Click Save.
How do I transfer my YouTube playlist to another account 2020?
Step 1: Go to YouTube and sign into the account where you want to transfer the playlist. Step 2: Search for the playlist that you want to copy from the other user’s account or click on it if you have its URL. Step 3: Click the Options button on the playlist bar and select Save as a new playlist from the menu.
How do I move my YouTube library to another account?
Select the “Link to an existing Google Account” option on the confirmation page. Enter the email address and password for the Google account your want to transfer your YouTube account to. Click the “Link Accounts” button. A confirmation page will load when the accounts are linked.
Is watch later on YouTube private?
When you add videos to your playlists on YouTube, some might be visible for the public or can be kept fully private; depending on the settings you have for each playlist. … Note: The Favorites playlist is set as Public by default while the Watch later playlist is set as private by default.
What is Save to watch later on YouTube?
Launched in 2014, YouTube’s offline feature allows Android and iOS users to save YouTube videos to their device for later consumption. These videos can be downloaded via mobile data or Wi-Fi network. The feature is ad-supported, however, so you will have to sit through an advertisement before getting to your video.
Can anyone see my YouTube history?
Your YouTube History
When logged into your Google account, the videos you view on YouTube will be logged into your YouTube viewing history. This information is not publicly viewable and can only be seen by someone logged directly into your Google account.
Are my playlists public on YouTube?
If you’re the owner of a playlist on YouTube, you can make your playlist public, private, or unlisted. Though all created playlists on YouTube are marked Public by default, still there are some boards which you can use to mark Private.
Can a YouTube channel be unlisted?
An unlisted video is a different type of private video. «Unlisted» means that only people who know the link to the video can view it (such as friends or family to whom you send the link). An unlisted video will not appear in any of YouTube’s public spaces (such as search results, your channel, or the Browse page).
How do I move a playlist to watch later?
Navigate to the playlist’s page. in the top right corner of the playlist panel. Select the Add all to… option in the dropdown menu, then select the Watch Later playlist in the second dropdown.
Can you merge YouTube playlists?
YouTube provides a way of merging playlists you have created. To do this, go your playlists and click on the title of one of the playlists you want to merge. On the Playlist page, click on the three dots on the right side and select ‘Add to all’. Then choose the playlist you want to merge with.
How do I move watch later to a playlist?
- Go to Watch Later list with Advanced settings.
- 3 Dots Menu in top right > «Add all to» > Choose your destination playlist.
- Ensure it’s done by visiting the detination playlist and then proceed to Delete your current ‘Watch Later’ to add new set of videos to it.
Can I move my YouTube channel to a different Google account?
You can move your channel and its content over from one account to another. Note that if your account is a supervised account or a work or school account, you will not be able to move your channel.
How do I separate my YouTube channel from Gmail?
Sign in to your Google account on a computer. In the left menu, click Advanced settings. Next to «Move channel», click Move channel to a Brand Account.
What happens when you move your YouTube channel to a brand account?
By moving your YouTube channel to a YouTube Brand Account your existing videos, subscribers, views, and interactions, as well as your channel-layout, will be transferred automatically.