Instead of hiding the Chrome window when you click normally on the minimize button, you can uncheck the first checkbox and check «Minimize on Right button» instead, to hide Chrome to the system tray only when you right-click on the minimize button.
- 1 How do I minimize a program to the system tray?
- 2 What does minimize to system tray mean?
- 3 How do I minimize the system tray in Windows 10?
- 4 How do I customize my system tray?
- 5 How do I minimize VoiceMeeter to system tray?
- 6 How do I make programs not minimize?
- 7 What is another name of system tray?
- 8 How do I open my system tray?
- 9 What is a system tray on my computer?
- 10 How do I expand my system tray in Windows 10?
- 11 How do I activate windows10?
- 12 How do I enable System Tray in Windows 10?
- 13 How do I remove system tray icons?
- 14 How do I add Bluetooth to my system tray?
- 15 How do I show hidden icons on my taskbar?
How do I minimize a program to the system tray?
Using Minimize To Tray is pretty simple, here are the key steps:
- Download Minimize To Tray and unzip it to a location of your choice.
- Run the program from its folder or from a shortcut you’ve created.
- Switch to whichever window you’d like to minimize to the tray.
- Press Alt + F1 and that window will minimize to the tray.
1 дек. 2020 г.
What does minimize to system tray mean?
The system tray is a section located at the one end of the taskbar in Windows 95, 98, and NT. … When you minimize the program after using it, it shrinks back into the system tray instead of into the main part of the taskbar.
How do I minimize the system tray in Windows 10?
To show or hide system icons from the tray in Windows 10, do the following.
- Open Settings.
- Go to Personalization — Taskbar.
- On the right, click on the link «Turn system icons on or off» under Notification area.
- On the next page, enable or disable the system icons you need to show or hide.
How do I customize my system tray?
In Windows 10, you have to right-click on the Taskbar, choose Properties, and then click the Customize button. From here, click “Select which icons appear on the taskbar”. Now you can switch an app to “on” to permanently show it on the right-hand side of the taskbar.
How do I minimize VoiceMeeter to system tray?
Re: Feature request: toggle window state on tray icon click
I found that right-clicking on the tray icons brought up the context menu, from there you can choose «Hide VoiceMeeter» or «Hide Macrobuttons».
How do I make programs not minimize?
Click the “Advanced” tab in the System Properties window and click the “Settings” button under Performance. Uncheck the “Animate windows when minimizing or maximizing” option here and click “OK”.
What is another name of system tray?
Answer. The notification area is commonly referred to as the system tray, which Microsoft states is wrong, although the term is sometimes used in Microsoft documentation, articles, software descriptions, and even applications from Microsoft such as Bing Desktop.
How do I open my system tray?
Low and behold, there is an easy shortcut to access your system tray from the keyboard. Here it is: Simply press Win + B on your keyboard (the Windows key and B at the same time) to select your system tray.
What is a system tray on my computer?
The notification area (also called the «system tray») is located in the Windows Taskbar, usually at the bottom right corner. It contains miniature icons for easy access to system functions such as antivirus settings, printer, modem, sound volume, battery status, and more.
How do I expand my system tray in Windows 10?
Follow the steps.
- Click start menu and click on setting.
- Click on System and select notifications & actions.
- Click on “Select which icons appear on the task bar” and select the desire icon you want to see on the system tray.
- Click on “Turn system icons on or off” and select which icons you want to see on system tray.
How do I activate windows10?
To activate Windows 10, you need a digital license or a product key. If you’re ready to activate, select Open Activation in Settings. Click Change product key to enter a Windows 10 product key. If Windows 10 was previously activated on your device, your copy of Windows 10 should be activated automatically.
How do I enable System Tray in Windows 10?
Windows 10 — System Tray
- Step 1 − Go to the SETTINGS window and choose System.
- Step 2 − In the SYSTEM window, select Notifications & actions. …
- Step 3 − In the SELECT WHICH ICONS APPEAR ON THE TASKBAR window, you can turn on or off the icons in whichever way you prefer.
How do I remove system tray icons?
From the new system tray customization menu, click «Turn system icons on or off» to disable some of the icons that Windows itself has added to your system tray. From here, simply use the toggle switches next to any entry you no longer wish to see in your system tray to turn these icons off.
How do I add Bluetooth to my system tray?
Windows 10 (Creators Update and Later)
- Click ‘Start’
- Click the ‘Settings’ gear icon.
- Click ‘Devices’. …
- At the right of this window, click ‘More Bluetooth Options’. …
- Under the ‘Options’ tab, place a check in the box next to ‘Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area’
- Click ‘OK’ and restart Windows.
29 окт. 2020 г.
Press the Windows key , type «taskbar settings», then press Enter . Or, right-click the taskbar, and choose Taskbar settings. In the window that appears, scroll down to the Notification area section. From here, you can choose Select which icons appear on the taskbar or Turn system icons on or off.