Answer: A: Answer: A: That’s a feature of Unsanity’s WInowShadeX; in «Settings», Control + double click window title bar makes the window transparent.
- 1 How do I completely clear safari?
- 2 How do I make a window transparent Mac?
- 3 How do I change the look of Safari?
- 4 Why is Safari not letting me clear my history?
- 5 Does clearing history delete everything?
- 6 How do I make background transparent?
- 7 How do I make a PNG transparent?
- 8 How do I remove the white background from an image?
- 9 What is transparency on Mac?
- 10 How do I change the transparency of a window?
- 11 What does reduce motion do on Mac?
- 12 Can I change the color of Safari browser?
- 13 How do I get my favorites back on safari?
- 14 How do I make safari look better?
How do I completely clear safari?
Delete history, cache, and cookies
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. …
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
19 сент. 2019 г.
How do I make a window transparent Mac?
First, open the System Preferences and head to the Accessibility panel. From here, click the “Display” option in the left panel, then click the “Reduce Transparency” option. The transparency will be gone immediately. As you can see, the sidebar and the top of the window are now unremarkable.
How do I change the look of Safari?
Look for the Appearance pane of Safari Preferences.
A window of all the different preferences and settings on your browser will open. Running across the top of the screen is a list of submenus. Click on the pane that says “Appearance” to display the options under it.
Why is Safari not letting me clear my history?
Scroll down and tap Safari. Scroll down in the Safari menu and tap Clear History and Website Data. o If this button is grayed-out, you will need to disable website restrictions. … Select All Websites to allow clearing history. If you do not have the restrictions passcode, you will not be able to clear the history.
Does clearing history delete everything?
Does clearing your web browsing history delete everything? Apparently not. It only erases the list of the websites and pages you visited. There are still bits of data that remain untouched when you click “Delete my activity.”
How do I make background transparent?
Add a transparent area to a picture
- Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in.
- Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color.
- In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent. Notes: …
- Select the picture.
- Press CTRL+T.
How do I make a PNG transparent?
How to remove make a picture background transparent
- Step 1: Insert the image into the editor. …
- Step 2: Next, click the Fill button on the toolbar and choose Transparent. …
- Step 3: Adjust your tolerance. …
- Step 4: Click the background areas you want to remove. …
- Step 5: Save your image as a PNG.
How do I remove the white background from an image?
Select the picture that you want to remove the background from. Select Picture Format > Remove Background, or Format > Remove Background. If you don’t see Remove Background, make sure you selected a picture. You might have to double-click the picture to select it and open the Format tab.
What is transparency on Mac?
MAN pages say «transparencyd is a system daemon that verifies transparency information for requesting. clients. It is not intended to be invoked directly»
How do I change the transparency of a window?
Just hold down the Windows key and scroll down to see through the window. This decreases opacity and makes windows more transparent. Hold Win and scroll up to make the window more opaque.
What does reduce motion do on Mac?
You can stop or reduce the movement of some elements on the screen—for example, when you open apps, switch between desktops, or open and close Notification Center. This feature is especially useful for people who experience motion sickness or vertigo.
Can I change the color of Safari browser?
According to Apple, you can change the colors of its Safari Web browser by using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). Many websites offer free CSS templates for download (see Resources for some examples). You must have a CSS saved onto your computer before you can change the colors or style of your Safari browser.
How do I get my favorites back on safari?
Open the drop-down menu next to your name in the top-right corner and choose Account Settings. Scroll to the Advanced section and select Restore Bookmarks. Choose the bookmarks you want to restore, then select Done. Restart Safari if needed, then check to see if your bookmarks are back.
How do I make safari look better?
10 Safari Settings You Should Tweak for Better Browsing on Mac
- Enable a Link Preview in the Status Bar. …
- Show the Entire URL in the Address Bar. …
- Use Reader View Automatically for All Websites. …
- Stop Plugins to Save Power. …
- Block Auto-Playing Videos. …
- Disable Website Notifications. …
- Enable Picture-in-Picture for Videos. …
- View Favicons in the Tab Bar.
10 апр. 2020 г.