When you have your external driver or server connected to the computer, open the Music folder within your Windows user folder, or the Music folder inside your Mac’s Home folder. Find the iTunes folder within and drag a copy of it to your backup destination.
- 1 How do I make a backup copy of my iTunes library?
- 2 Can I copy iTunes backup from one computer to another?
- 3 How do I copy my iPhone backup?
- 4 Can you selectively restore from iTunes backup?
- 5 Where are iTunes files stored?
- 6 How do I backup my music library?
- 7 Where is the iTunes backup stored on Windows 10?
- 8 How do I download all my iTunes music to my computer?
- 9 Can I backup my iPhone to a different computer?
- 10 How do I manually backup my iPhone?
- 11 Where is my iPhone backup stored on my PC?
- 12 How do I backup my iPhone Without iTunes or iCloud?
- 13 How do I restore from an old backup?
- 14 Does restoring from backup delete everything?
- 15 How do I restore only my iPhone backup?
How do I make a backup copy of my iTunes library?
Back up your library and media files
- Quit iTunes.
- Find your iTunes folder.
- Right-click on your iTunes folder, then choose Copy.
- Go to your external hard drive, then right-click and choose Paste.
7 окт. 2019 г.
Can I copy iTunes backup from one computer to another?
If you get a new computer, you can transfer your iTunes library by connecting computers or by using iPod or a portable drive. See the Apple Support article Back up and restore your iTunes library on your PC.
How do I copy my iPhone backup?
How to Make a Copy of iPhone & iPad Backup Files
- Open iTunes and go to “Preferences”
- Choose the “Devices” tab to see a list of current iOS Backups on the computer.
- Select the backup you want to make a copy of and right-click it, choosing “Show in Finder”
Can you selectively restore from iTunes backup?
The Syncios Data Transfer enables you to restore iphone data from any iTunes backups by one click or selectively. … Besides, with this tool, you are also able to restore iTunes backup files to any Android devices.
Where are iTunes files stored?
Unless you have changed the location of your iTunes Music/Media folder, you can find it in your user folder on the computer. On a Windows PC, look in My Music and then the iTunes folder; on a Mac, open the Music folder and then the iTunes folder.
How do I backup my music library?
How to back up your Google Music library
- If you are still running an older version, visit music.google.com, click on «Upload Music,» and download the latest Music Manager build.
- Launch the Music Manager and click on the Download tab.
- You are then given the option to either download your entire library, or only the songs you have purchased using Google Music.
6 февр. 2012 г.
Where is the iTunes backup stored on Windows 10?
Where is the iTunes backup folder on Windows? iTunes backups are stored in %APPDATA%Apple ComputerMobileSync on Windows. On Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista, this’ll be a path like Users[USERNAME]AppDataRoamingApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup .
How do I download all my iTunes music to my computer?
Add and download items in iTunes on PC
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose an option (Music or Movies, for example) from the pop-up menu at the top left.
- Do any of the following: …
- To add an item to your library, right-click it, then choose Add to iCloud Music Library. …
- To download an item to your computer, click the iCloud Download button next to the item.
Can I backup my iPhone to a different computer?
Apple’s iPhone can be set up on a primary computer so that the phone is automatically synced to that computer’s iTunes program. You can, however, back up an iPhone on another computer as long as you know your passcode.
How do I manually backup my iPhone?
Back up iPhone
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup.
- Turn on iCloud Backup. iCloud automatically backs up your iPhone daily when iPhone is connected to power, locked, and on Wi-Fi.
- To perform a manual backup, tap Back Up Now.
Where is my iPhone backup stored on my PC?
In the Search bar, enter %appdata% or %USERPROFILE% (if you downloaded iTunes from the Microsoft Store). Press Return. Double-click these folders: «Apple» or «Apple Computer» > MobileSync > Backup.
How do I backup my iPhone Without iTunes or iCloud?
To back up iPhone to computer without iTunes:
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and open Finder.
- Unlock your phone and trust the computer. …
- Click [your iPhone’s name] under «Locations».
- Click «Back Up Now» to start backing up your iPhone to computer without iTunes.
21 дек. 2020 г.
How do I restore from an old backup?
You can restore your backed-up information to the original phone or to some other Android phones.
Automatically back up data & settings
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap System. Backup. If these steps don’t match your phone’s settings, try searching your settings app for backup .
- Turn on your backup service.
Does restoring from backup delete everything?
When you restore your iPhone, whether it’s from backup or as a «new» iPhone, all data on the phone since the last backup that was created will be erased (gone). … Once the phone goes through the setup screen, you can restore from backup or start fresh.
How do I restore only my iPhone backup?
(Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Manage Storage). From the options on the next screen, choose which and app data you want to back up exactly. Then hit «Back Up Now». Upon restore to your new iphone only the app data you selected during the icloud backup will be restored.