- 1 How do I recover my old live account?
- 2 How can I access my email online?
- 3 How do I log into my live account?
- 4 How do I recover my email account?
- 5 How do I get my email on my phone?
- 6 How do I check my email away from home?
- 7 How do I access my emails on my phone?
- 8 What is a live email account?
- 9 What is login Live used for?
- 10 How can I recover my Google account without email and phone number?
- 11 How do I change my email and password?
How do I recover my old live account?
The recovery form is available at https://account.live.com/acsr. Collect as much information as you can about any Microsoft services you may have used with this account. The more information you can include when filling out the form, the better the chance you’ll have of regaining access to your account.
How can I access my email online?
From the Applications Menu, touch Email and press the Menu key. Enter your email address and password. Select type of account. Modify Settings (Contact your Internet Service Provider for more details)
How do I log into my live account?
How to sign in to your Microsoft account
- Go to Microsoft account and select Sign in.
- Type the email, phone number, or Skype sign-in that you use for other services (Outlook, Office, etc.), then select Next. …
- Type your password and select the Keep me signed in box if you want to go straight into your account next time (not recommended for shared computers).
How do I recover my email account?
Add or change a recovery email address
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under «Ways we can verify it’s you,» tap Recovery email. You might need to sign in.
- From here, you can: …
- Follow the steps on the screen.
How do I get my email on my phone?
How to Check your Email on an Android Phone
- Click on the Mail icon on the front screen of your phone.
- On the Mail screen, click on New account.
- Select Manual setup.
- Next we will fill in your incoming server settings: Incoming Email Server Settings. …
- Once you have put in your information, click «Next».
- Now we will fill in your outgoing server settings: …
- Click Next.
15 мар. 2012 г.
How do I check my email away from home?
If available, you can access your e-mail from anywhere you can access the Internet. To see if this option is available, you need to contact your Internet service provider or visit their web page and look for a personal page or online e-mail section.
How do I access my emails on my phone?
Add a New Email Account
- Open the Gmail app and navigate to the Settings section.
- Tap Add account.
- Tap Personal (IMAP/POP) and then Next.
- Enter your full email address and tap Next.
- Choose the type of email account you will be using. …
- Enter the password for your email address and tap Next.
What is a live email account?
Windows Live Mail is a desktop email program Microsoft introduced to replace Outlook Express. It is part of the Windows Essentials suite, which includes several fine programs: Live Mail, Live Writer, Photo Gallery, MovieMaker and OneDrive. (It used to include Messenger, which was replaced by Skype.)
What is login Live used for?
Login.live.com is used to sign in to every Microsoft service, including this forum. It is same for all the Microsoft accounts and is not related to a specific one.
How can I recover my Google account without email and phone number?
I have no access to my recovery email, phone, or any other option
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- If you are asked to enter the last password you remember, click I don’t know.
- Click Verify your identity which is located under all of the other options.
How do I change my email and password?
Change your password
- Open your Google Account. You might need to sign in.
- Under «Security,» select Signing in to Google.
- Choose Password. You might need to sign in again.
- Enter your new password, then select Change Password.