In Windows, search for and open Device Manager. Double-click Sound, video and game controllers. Right-click the audio device, and then select Update Driver. Click Search automatically for updated driver software to check for and install a driver.
- 1 How do I install an audio output device?
- 2 How do I fix No audio output device is installed?
- 3 How do I add an audio output device to Windows 10?
- 4 How do I install an audio device on my laptop?
- 5 How do I enable my audio device?
- 6 What is the audio output device?
- 7 Why is my audio device not detected?
- 8 Why is my audio service not running?
- 9 How can I restore the sound on my computer?
- 10 How do I switch between audio outputs?
- 11 How do I manage my audio devices?
- 12 How do I reinstall sound drivers?
- 13 How do I set up sound on my desktop?
How do I install an audio output device?
Right-click the audio device, and then select Update Driver Software. Click Browse my computer for driver software. Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer, and then select Show compatible hardware. Select the audio device from the list, and then click Next to install the driver.
How do I fix No audio output device is installed?
How to Fix No Audio Output Device is Installed Issue
- Update Sound Drivers. As mentioned, the “no audio output device is installed in Windows 10” error happens due to a corrupted or outdated driver. …
- Fix With Device Manager. …
- Reboot Your System. …
- Replace Defective Sound Card. …
- 9 Comments.
How do I add an audio output device to Windows 10?
Click the audio output icon in the taskbar system tray. Click the device name at the top of the audio controls flyout. Select a new output device from the list of devices.
How do I install an audio device on my laptop?
Click “Hardware and Sound.” In the menu that you just opened, there will be an option titled “Hardware and Sound.” Next to it, there is an icon of a printer and a speaker. Click “Add a device.” This will be a blue link at the top left of your menu. When you click this, a screen will pop up.
How do I enable my audio device?
Re-enable audio device
- Open Control panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound and then Click on Sounds.
- Under Playback tab, right click on the empty area and make sure “Show Disabled Devices” has a check mark on it. If headphones/Speakers are disabled, it will now show up in the list.
- Right click on the device and Enable it. Click OK.
22 июл. 2016 г.
What is the audio output device?
An audio output, or also known as audio out, drives a signal (digital or analog) into another device’s audio input. They are found on audio-generating devices such as your TV or computers.
Why is my audio device not detected?
An outdated audio driver can cause sound errors and issues. Use Device Manager to check if the audio device is disabled, and then install an available driver update. In Windows, search for and open Device Manager. … Right-click the audio device, and then select Update Driver.
Why is my audio service not running?
Running the Device Manager. In the device manager, expand the “Sound, Video and Game Controllers” option. … After the driver finishes uninstalling, click on the “Scan for Hardware Changes” option and the device manager will automatically reinstall this driver. Check to see if the issue still persists.
How can I restore the sound on my computer?
Use the driver recovery process to restore audio drivers for the original sound hardware using the following steps:
- Click Start , All Programs, Recovery Manager, and then click Recovery Manager again.
- Click Hardware Driver Reinstallation.
- On the Hardware Driver Reinstallation welcome screen, click Next.
How do I switch between audio outputs?
How to swap between headphones and speakers
- Click the small speaker icon next to the clock on your Windows taskbar.
- Select the small up arrow to the right of your current audio output device.
- Select your output of choice from the list that appears.
How do I manage my audio devices?
Click Start, and then click Control Panel. Click Hardware and Sound in Windows Vista or Sound in Windows 7. Under the Sound tab, click Manage Audio Devices. On the Playback tab, click your headset, and then click the Set Default button.
How do I reinstall sound drivers?
To do this on Windows 10, just right click the Start Menu then go to Device Manager. Once you’re there, navigate down to “Sound, video and game controllers,” find the device that needs to be updated, right click it and select “update driver.”
How do I set up sound on my desktop?
Choose Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound > Sounds tab. Right-click the Volume icon in the taskbar’s notification area and choose Sounds (refer to Figure 4.32).