Go to a YouTube video, up to the right you can see «Up Next». In order to disable that video from playing, you need to disable the «Autoplay» function. Click it once so it shows up grey. Another way to do this is by going to the YouTube settings icon within a video, then clicking the autoplay feature.
How do I get rid of next video suggestions on YouTube?
Thankfully, you can disable these alerts within the app, here’s how:
- Step 1: Open the YouTube app and tap on the user silhouette near the top right. …
- Step 2: Tap the overflow menu in the top right corner and head to Settings > Notifications.
- Step 3: Toggle the switch next to Recommended videos.
17 февр. 2016 г.
Can you hide suggested videos on YouTube?
Now from any page, you can easily toggle off the sidebar of recommended videos, without even reloading. … On the options page, check “Hide Page Elements” and then “Related videos.” Magic Actions also lets you hide comments, auto-expand videos to full width, and a lot more.
Can you turn off end cards on YouTube?
Click the gear icon in the menu bar along the bottom edge of the video player. A settings panel will pop up with a toggle switch to turn off annotations. Note: this switch will also turn off YouTube’s new interactive cards. The third approach is the nuclear option.
To prevent the sidebars from appearing, edit your browser with a user script.
- Enable a script extender in your browser. …
- Navigate to the «Removes YouTube’s Subscription Bar/Autoplay» Web page at Userscripts.org (link in Resources).
- Click «Install,» then open a YouTube video to view it without the sidebar.
How do I remove suggestions from YouTube search bar?
If you do not want to view the search suggestions, though, you can easily remove search suggestions from YouTube.
- Begin typing a search term into the YouTube search bar. …
- Click on «Close» located in the bottom right corner of the search suggestions box that appears to delete the search suggestions from YouTube.