Hotkeys, Create hotkeys for Start and Stop Recording. Advanced, Hotkeys, Set Hotkey Focus Behavior to Never disable hotkeys or Disable hotkeys when main window is in focus. Restart OBS and then minimize OBS. You should now be able to Display Capture record without OBS in view unless you open the system tray.
- 1 Can you minimize OBS?
- 2 How do I hide desktop in OBS?
- 3 How do I change my OBS recording settings?
- 4 How do I hide the taskbar while streaming?
- 5 How do I hide my taskbar?
- 6 How do I maximize OBS?
- 7 How do I record with OBS?
- 8 How do you stream on Twitch TV?
- 9 What rate control should I use for OBS recording?
- 10 Why are my OBS recordings blurry?
- 11 Why is my OBS recording choppy?
Can you minimize OBS?
If you have OBS visible on your screen and want to get it minimized while recording, you have to minimize it yourself before you start the recording by clicking the minimize button on the top right corner of the OBS window.
How do I hide desktop in OBS?
Right click on the desktop, goto view and there is an option to show / hide desktop icons. So you can turn them off when you are streaming and reveal them again when you want.
How do I change my OBS recording settings?
When setting up OBS recording settings, go into Settings>Output and update Output Mode to «Advanced.» From there, go into the recording tab. It will bring up a list of options. First of all, make sure «type» is set to standard and select a recording path.
How do I hide the taskbar while streaming?
Right-click on the taskbar. Left-click on Settings. Turn on Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode.
How do I hide my taskbar?
How to Hide the Taskbar in Windows 10
- Right-click an empty spot on the taskbar. …
- Choose Taskbar settings from the menu. …
- Toggle on «Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode» or «Automatically hide the taskbar in tablet mode» depending on the configuration of your PC.
- Toggle «Show taskbar on all displays» to On or Off, depending on your preference.
24 февр. 2020 г.
How do I maximize OBS?
Here are some ways you can reduce resource utilization and, hopefully, make both OBS and your programs run faster while encoding:
- Downscale your output resolution. …
- Lower your frame rate. …
- Change your x264 preset. …
- Try Quicksync, AMF, or NVENC. …
- Check your sources. …
- Upgrade your hardware.
How do I record with OBS?
- The OBS interface. Screen Recording Quick Setup. …
- Scenes and sources in Open Broadcaster: currently on the default Scene. …
- Select Screen Capture (Linux) or Display Capture. …
- Looking good. …
- Still good. …
- Choose the destination for your video. …
- Ready to go! …
- All done.
25 июл. 2020 г.
How do you stream on Twitch TV?
Here’s how you live stream to Twitch from your smartphone.
- Download and install the Twitch app. First things first — you need to have the app installed on your smartphone. …
- Log in to the app. …
- Press your profile image button in the upper left-hand corner. …
- Press the “go live” button. …
- Set up the stream and go live.
4 февр. 2020 г.
What rate control should I use for OBS recording?
If you’re streaming, use CBR as every platform recommends it and it’s a reliable form of Rate Control. If you’re recording and need to be high quality, use CQP if the file size is no issue, or VBR if you want to keep file size more reasonable.
Why are my OBS recordings blurry?
Your recordings will be blurry due to the output resolution you have selected. Increasing that will help a lot. Try using medium settings in-game. Capping your fps will help a lot to reduce the load on your GPU.
Why is my OBS recording choppy?
If you are capturing frames with a high frame rate, your GPU might be unable to render the game and the video you’re streaming. Reducing the frame rate to 30 or even lower won’t affect the quality of the video significantly. Thus, you can try to lower it to fix the “OBS choppy recording” issue.