- 1 Why does my phone have no sound?
- 2 How do I unmute my phone?
- 3 How do I turn my volume up?
- 4 How do I increase the voice volume on my iPhone?
- 5 How do I fix no sound?
- 6 Why is there no sound on my phone videos?
- 7 Where is the mute button on my phone?
- 8 Why is my phone not ringing when I get a call?
- 9 How do I unmute my Android phone?
- 10 How do I turn up the volume on my text messages?
- 11 Why is it hard to hear on my iPhone?
- 12 Can’t hear on phone unless it’s on speaker?
- 13 Why is my iPhone ear speaker so quiet?
Why does my phone have no sound?
You might have the sound muted or turned down low in the app. Check the media volume. If you still don’t hear anything, verify that the media volume isn’t turned down or off: Navigate to Settings.
How do I unmute my phone?
On iOS and Android mobile devices, you can mute or unmute your microphone even when you are not in Circuit or your device is locked. You need just to tap the microphone icon in the active call notification that is shown in your device’s notification center and lock screen. 113 people found this useful.
How do I turn my volume up?
Turn your volume up or down
- Press a volume button.
- At the right, tap Settings: or . If you don’t see Settings, go to the steps for older Android versions.
- Slide the volume levels to where you want them: Media volume: Music, videos, games, other media. Call volume: Volume of the other person during a call.
How do I increase the voice volume on my iPhone?
Adjust the VoiceOver volume and other audio options
- To increase or decrease the volume, press the volume buttons on iPhone.
- To set other audio options, go to Settings > Accessibility > VoiceOver > Audio, then set options such as the following: Sounds & Haptics: Adjust and preview sound effects and haptics.
How do I fix no sound?
What to Do if Your Laptop Has No Sound
- Check Your Volume. …
- Try Some Headphones. …
- Change Your Audio Device. …
- Disable Audio Enhancements. …
- Install or Update Your Drivers. …
- Update Your BIOS. …
- Repair the Speakers. …
- What to Do if Your Laptop Is Plugged In But Not Charging.
Why is there no sound on my phone videos?
Fix 1: The Volume Settings
You might have turned down the sound and set the device to silent mode for any reason. The phone, therefore, has no sound once you play the video. … Turn on the sound from the side button and you are done. Your device will start emitting sound once again.
Some phones feature a Mute action on the Phone Options card: Press and hold the Power/Lock key and then choose Mute or Vibrate. You might also find a Sound quick setting. Tap that icon to mute or vibrate the phone.
Why is my phone not ringing when I get a call?
What Causes Android Phones to Stop Ringing? When your Android phone isn’t ringing, there are several possible causes. … Most likely, however, it’s possible that you’ve inadvertently silenced your phone, left it on airplane or do not disturb mode, enabled call forwarding, or there’s an issue with a third-party app.
How do I unmute my Android phone?
Pull the phone away from you and look at the display screen. You should see «Mute» located either on the right- or left-bottom corner of the screen. Press the key directly under the word «Mute,» regardless of what the key is actually labeled. The word «Mute» will change to «Unmute.»
How do I turn up the volume on my text messages?
- From the home screen, tap Apps.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Tap the My device tab.
- Tap Sounds and notifications.
- Adjust the Notifications slider to the preferred volume.
- You’ve now set the notification volume.
Why is it hard to hear on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Sounds (or Settings > Sounds & Haptics), and drag the Ringer and Alerts slider back and forth a few times. If you don’t hear any sound, or if your speaker button on the Ringer and Alerts slider is dimmed, your speaker might need service. Contact Apple Support for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Can’t hear on phone unless it’s on speaker?
Go to Settings → My Device → Sound → Samsung Applications → Press Call → Turn Off Noise Reduction. Your earpiece speaker may be dead. When you put your phone in speaker mode it uses different speaker(s). … If you have the plastic screen protector on the front of your phone, make sure it isn’t covering your ear speaker.
Why is my iPhone ear speaker so quiet?
There’s a fine mesh covering the earpiece. It often gets completely clogged with dirt and oils over time. This blocks the sound waves coming from the speaker. If you moisten and suck out the dirt (yeah, some might get in your mouth) this may fix this.