- 1 How can I listen to music while calling?
- 2 Why can’t you hear music over the phone?
- 3 How do I set a ringback tone?
- 4 When someone calls me can they hear the music?
- 5 Can the person on FaceTime hear my music?
- 6 Does AmpMe cost money?
- 7 Why can’t I hear my music playing?
- 8 Why is wait music so bad?
- 9 Can I play music while on the phone?
- 10 Can you still get a ringback tone?
- 11 How do I change my outgoing call tone?
- 12 What happened to ringback tones?
- 13 When I call someone can they hear me but I cant hear them?
- 14 Can the person on the phone hear my videos?
- 15 How do I change the sound when someone calls me?
How can I listen to music while calling?
Playing music or any other audio while on a phone call is easy:
- While on an active phone call, tap the Home button to get to the home screen.
- Open the Music app, find any song or podcast, and press play.
- Return to the phone call screen by tapping the green titlebar.
19 янв. 2013 г.
Why can’t you hear music over the phone?
During a call, the other party listens to your voice through the microphone. When the music is played through the phone, due to Android limitations, the sound output cannot be recorded or shared directly. The music can be shared only through your microphone input.
How do I set a ringback tone?
On your Android Phone:
- Open your Verizon app first.
- Click on manage ringback tones.
- Tap on your playlists.
- Create a new Playlists now.
- Assign a number of ringback tones with your playlist.
- Now tap to save it.
- Click on the My Settings Tab to assign the playlist with your default ringback tone.
When someone calls me can they hear the music?
A Ringback Tone is that ringing sound you hear when you try to call someone. … With LISTEN, you have the option to replace that ringing sound with music or voice status messages. This way your callers can hear the latest music hits or a personalized message from you. It’s whatever you want to play to them!
Can the person on FaceTime hear my music?
To prevent audio feedback, FaceTime will try to cancel any audio the mic picks up that is coming from the same device’s speaker. For your friend to hear your music, play it from a different device than the one you are using for FaceTime.
Does AmpMe cost money?
The best thing about AmpMe is that it’s free, so it won’t cost you anything to try it. The app isn’t plagued with ads, either, so it’s hard to see how it will make money in the short term. … AmpMe is available today on both Google Play and the App Store.
Why can’t I hear my music playing?
Check to ensure that the speaker volume is turned up. Also, if you are using external speakers, double check that the speakers are plugged into the appropriate sound jack on the computer. Some external speakers have a separate power cord. Make sure that it is plugged in.
Why is wait music so bad?
The automatic system usually has a clear voice but once you get put on hold the music becomes incredibly scratchy. … Interestingly, the human ear and mind are pretty good at recognizing human speech, so this is considered «toll-quality» voice (essentially good enough to pay for).
Can I play music while on the phone?
Android smartphones provide you with the ability to multitask when using your device in a fast-paced business environment. Use your Android smartphone’s native music application to play audio in the background while sending text messages, browsing the Web or using additional applications.
Can you still get a ringback tone?
The Ringback Tones service has been discontinued and is no longer supported by Verizon. If you had a subscription to Ringback Tones and Ringback Tones that you purchased from the Media Store or Verizon Tones app, they were automatically removed from all lines on your account.
How do I change my outgoing call tone?
Change call settings
- Open the Phone app .
- Tap More. Settings.
- Tap Sounds and vibration. To pick from available ringtones, tap Phone ringtone. To make your phone vibrate when you get a call, tap Also vibrate for calls. To hear sounds when you tap the dialpad, tap Dial pad tones. (If you don’t see «Dial pad tones,» tap Keypad tones.)
What happened to ringback tones?
The telecommunications giant recently announced that effective Aug. 26, customers were no longer able to subscribe or purchase ringback tones ahead of the service being discontinued. «Effective October 31, 2020, Verizon will be discontinuing ringback tones and playlists,» the company said in an announcement.
When I call someone can they hear me but I cant hear them?
When you make or receive calls using Toky, and you notice people cannot hear you, but you can hear them, it is usually an indication of a misconfigured microphone. … Your microphone is not manually muted (using the on/off switch), and.
Can the person on the phone hear my videos?
Watch videos or listen to music: The other person on the call won’t be able to hear any audio, even if you use speakerphone (we tested it). The audio reduces to background level, so you hear the other party. … You can shoot Live Photos while on a call, but the audio won’t record.
How do I change the sound when someone calls me?
- Go to the People app (also may be labelled Contacts) and select a contact.
- In contact details, hit the Menu button (three vertical dots in the top-right corner) and choose Edit (this step may be unnecessary on your phone)
- Scroll down until you see Ringtone. Tap it and select a tone to play when they call.