Scroll down on the YouTube homepage. Click on the «Safety: On» button. Click on the «Off» selection and click on the «Save» icon. Now YouTube won’t filter out content that’s deemed in appropriate.
- 1 How do you remove search filters on YouTube?
- 2 How do I clear my search filter?
- 3 How do I change my YouTube search filter?
- 4 How do I refine a search on YouTube?
- 5 What filters can be applied to a YouTube video search?
- 6 How do I limit YouTube search results?
- 7 How do I filter Google search results?
- 8 How do I clear all my browsing history?
- 9 How do I delete all my activity on Google?
- 10 How do I filter YouTube to English only?
- 11 How do you search YouTube effectively?
- 12 Does YouTube have face filters?
- 13 What is restricted mode on YouTube?
- 14 How do you exclude words in a YouTube search?
- 15 How do I search for a specific date on YouTube?
How do you remove search filters on YouTube?
Turning off Safety Mode allows those videos to show up in searches.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the YouTube page and click the «Safety» drop-down menu.
- Click the «Off» option to unfilter YouTube searches. …
- Click the «Save» button to confirm your selection.
How do I clear my search filter?
Easy: click inside the search box. Point to (but do not click) the item you want to remove, then press the Delete key on the keyboard to remove it from the history.
How do I change my YouTube search filter?
You can filter videos by upload date, view count, duration and more.
- Open the YouTube app.
- Tap Search .
- Enter a search term.
- When the results appear, tap Filter .
- Select the filters that you want to add to your search like Upload date, View count and Closed captioned.
How do I refine a search on YouTube?
You can use advanced YouTube search parameters to modify and refine your searches directly in the YouTube search bar. You can use built-in search filters to filter results by upload date, type, duration, features, or sort by relevance, upload date, view count, and rating.
What filters can be applied to a YouTube video search?
From left to right, the order is “Upload date,” “Result type,” “Duration,” “Features,” and “Sort by.” These are all filters you can put on your searches to narrow it down.
How do I limit YouTube search results?
Luckily, YouTube has allowed you to quickly and easily filter out restricted content on your Android device.
Tap the Settings button.
- Now in settings, you tap on Search to locate your search specific options.
- At the bottom of the list, tap on the SafeSearch filtering button and a pop-up dialog will appear.
13 июл. 2014 г.
How do I filter Google search results?
or the Google app . Do a search on google.com. Below the search box, choose the type of results you want, like Images or News.
Based on the type of results you selected, you can add or remove filters:
- Images. Add: Tap Filter. …
- Videos, news, or books: Add: Below the search box, tap Search tools. …
How do I clear all my browsing history?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to «Time range,» select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check «Browsing history.» …
- Tap Clear data.
How do I delete all my activity on Google?
Delete all activity
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to myactivity.google.com.
- At the top left, tap Menu. Delete activity by.
- Below «Delete Activity,» tap All time.
- Tap Next. Delete.
How do I filter YouTube to English only?
- Click your profile icon. It’s in the top-right corner of the YouTube home page. …
- Click Settings. This option is about halfway down the drop-down menu. …
- Click the Language drop-down box. It’s in the bottom-left side of the YouTube page. …
- Select a language. Click the language you want to use with YouTube.
How do you search YouTube effectively?
Playing on the YouTube search parameters, these hacks are as follows:
- Let YouTube guide you. This one’s a no-brainer. …
- Use YouTube Filters. Filters are a great way to narrow down on your search results. …
- Use + and – in your search results. …
- Force exact match using “ ” …
- Use ‘intitle’ to find keywords in video title.
Does YouTube have face filters?
YouTube creators can now apply AR selfie filters to their YouTube Stories. The animated masks, glasses and 3D hats are similar to those you’ve seen elsewhere, like on Snapchat or Instagram. … Google says the filters allow for more realistic makeup effects as well.
What is restricted mode on YouTube?
What is Restricted Mode? Restricted Mode is an additional setting which can be enabled on the YouTube website and app. If enabled it restricts the availability of potentially mature or objectionable content.
How do you exclude words in a YouTube search?
Ways to Search
- Suggestion list from keyword search.
- Type in lyrics to search for music video.
- Plus or Minus search: to exclude word, keyword, space then type «-» , and space and keyword to be excluded. …
- Exact Match: Double quotes before and after keywords.
15 мар. 2018 г.
How do I search for a specific date on YouTube?
- Enter a search term or phrase in the top Search field and press «Enter.»
- Click the «Filters» button and select an appropriate date range from the Upload Date section. …
- Click the «Filters» button again and select «Upload Date» in the Sort By section.