- 1 Can you forward an entire text message thread?
- 2 How do I forward an entire text thread to email?
- 3 How do you forward an entire message thread on iPhone?
- 4 How do I download an entire text thread?
- 5 Can you export a text thread?
- 6 Can you send an entire Imessage conversation?
- 7 How do you copy a text thread?
- 8 How do I export text messages?
- 9 How do I download an entire text conversation from my iPhone?
- 10 Can I email a text thread from my iPhone?
- 11 How do you save a dying conversation?
Can you forward an entire text message thread?
Tap and hold one of the text messages that you want to forward. When a menu pops up, tap on «Forward Message.» 3. Select all of the text messages you want to forward by tapping on them one by one.
How do I forward an entire text thread to email?
How to Forward Text Messages to Email on Android
- Open the Messages app and select the conversation that contains the messages you want to forward.
- Tap and hold the message you want to forward until more options appear. …
- Tap Forward, which may appear as an arrow.
- Choose a contact. …
- Tap the Send button.
9 дек. 2020 г.
How do you forward an entire message thread on iPhone?
How to forward messages on iPhone and iPad
- Launch Messages from your Home screen.
- Tap the conversation that contains the message(s) you’d like to forward.
- Tap and hold the message you’d like to forward. …
- Tap More….
- Tap on the forward button in the lower right-hand corner.
- Fill in the recipient and send it on its way!
17 июн. 2020 г.
How do I download an entire text thread?
After downloading the app and giving it access to your Messages, click on the conversation you want to save, then go to the File menu and click «Export all conversations with (name).» Now just choose a location and click save. You will now have a folder filled with files for each day of conversation.
Can you export a text thread?
For exporting text message on Android devices there is a helpful program called SMS Backup+ that is a great tool to accomplish this task. The software works in conjunction with any Gmail email account to let users backup, save, and print their text messages.
Can you send an entire Imessage conversation?
Sure, you could retype it, or you could copy and paste, but there’s an easier option: you can forward text messages — or even entire conversations — straight from your iPhone. … Fill in the name of whoever you want to send it to in the «To» field, then tap Send, and the forwarded message will be on its way.
How do you copy a text thread?
Answer: A: If you open the Message, you can hold your finger on one of the Message Segments until a pop-up shows up and click More …then you can tap on each circle to the left of each Message Segment, then at the bottom of the screen you will see a curved arrow, click on it.
How do I export text messages?
Save Android text messages to computer
- Launch Droid Transfer on your PC.
- Open Transfer Companion on your Android phone and connect via USB or Wi-Fi.
- Click the Messages header in Droid Transfer and select a message conversation.
- Choose to Save PDF, Save HTML, Save Text or Print.
3 февр. 2021 г.
How do I download an entire text conversation from my iPhone?
Specific steps to download and copy text messages from iPhone to computer
- Backup an iPhone on your computer.
- Launch Decipher TextMessage.
- Select your iPhone.
- Pick a contact that has text messages you want to copy, download, or forward.
- Select Export to download the text messages as a PDF.
23 окт. 2020 г.
Can I email a text thread from my iPhone?
Open your messaging app and select the conversation you want to send to email. Tap and hold the message until the options menu appears. Click Share. Choose your email app and fill in the recipient info and tap the Send arrow.
How do you save a dying conversation?
The Best Way To Keep A Convo With Your Crush From Dying
- I ask questions. …
- Look in the immediate area for something that looks mildly interesting and talk about it, or squint at it and chat it up as if it’s a WTF moment.
- Ask more open ended questions.
- A few things to keep a conversation moving that have worked for me:
- Ask what shows/movies people have seen recently.