- 1 Why are my notifications not working?
- 2 Why am I not receiving notifications on my phone?
- 3 How do I fix my notifications on my iPhone?
- 4 How can I get my notifications back?
- 5 Why are my notifications late?
- 6 Why am I not getting a notification when one person texts me?
- 7 Why my subscribers are not getting notifications?
- 8 Why is Facebook not showing my notifications?
- 9 Why are my notifications not showing up on Iphone?
- 10 Where are my notifications?
- 11 How do I fix not getting Imessage notifications?
- 12 How do I enable push notifications on my iPhone?
- 13 How do I enable notifications?
- 14 How do I open Notification Center?
- 15 How do I access my notification log?
Why are my notifications not working?
Make sure the Notifications are set to Normal. Select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on and set to Normal. … Make sure that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
Why am I not receiving notifications on my phone?
If restarting your phone didn’t do the job, try reviewing the notification settings for the app in question. … If you don’t find the relevant settings in the app, make sure to check Android’s notification settings for the app under Settings > Apps & Notifications > [App name] > Notifications.
How do I fix my notifications on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, and make sure that Notifications are turned on. 4. If notifications for the app is turned on but you are still not receiving alerts, the Alert Style When Unlocked may be set to None. Settings>Notifications>check the Alert Style is set to Banners or Alerts.
How can I get my notifications back?
Scroll down and long-press the “Settings” widget, then place it on your home screen. You’ll get a list of features that the Settings shortcut can access. Tap “Notification Log.” Tap the widget and scroll through your past notifications.
Why are my notifications late?
Your Android phone relies on a data connection to pick up new messages and then notify you about them. If you don’t have a strong connection, your notifications will be delayed as a result. This problem can occur if your phone is set to turn off wifi when it is sleeping.
Why am I not getting a notification when one person texts me?
5 Answers. Your phone may not be on «Do Not Disturb,» but that conversation is — it’s a separate setting from your phone’s «Do Not Disturb» setting. Just go into that conversation -> Details -> toggle the Do Not Disturb switch and you should have your notifications back.
Why my subscribers are not getting notifications?
Ask viewers to use the notifications troubleshooter if they aren’t getting notifications. Notify subscribers when uploading videos. When uploading a video, keep the box next to “Publish to Subscriptions feed and notify subscribers” on the “Advanced settings” tab checked.
Why is Facebook not showing my notifications?
— Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; — Restart your computer or phone; — Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; — Log into Facebook and try again.
Why are my notifications not showing up on Iphone?
Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, and make sure that Allow Notifications is on. If you have notifications turned on for an app but you’re not receiving alerts, you might not have Banners selected. Go to Settings > Notifications, select the app, then select Banners.
Where are my notifications?
To find your notifications, from the top of your phone screen, swipe down. Touch and hold the notification, and then tap Settings . Choose your settings: To turn off all notifications, tap Notifications off.
How do I fix not getting Imessage notifications?
Go to Settings > Notifications > Messages and verify that Show on Lock Screen is toggled on. For sound alerts, also check that Settings > Notifications > Messages > Sounds has an alert type selected and does not display None or Vibrate Only unless that’s the setting you want.
How do I enable push notifications on my iPhone?
- From your device’s home screen, tap the “Settings” icon.
- From the “Settings” menu, tap “Notifications”.
- From here, find the app you wish to receive push notifications for.
- From here, tap “Allow Notifications” and then choose your options for how you wish to receive push notifications:
How do I enable notifications?
From a Home screen, do one of the following: Swipe screen then navigate: Settings > Apps & notifications > App info.
Turn App Notifications On / Off — Android
- Tap Show notifications to turn on or off.
- Tap ‘On’ or ‘Off’.
- Tap Allow notifications to turn on or off.
- Tap Block all to turn on or off.
How do I open Notification Center?
The Notification Panel is a place to quickly access alerts, notifications and shortcuts. The Notification Panel is at the top of your mobile device’s screen. It is hidden in the screen but can be accessed by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom. It is accessible from any menu or application.
How do I access my notification log?
How to tell if your Android has the Notifications Log
- Long-press your home screen.
- Tap Widgets.
- Scroll down and locate Settings.
- Tap and drag the Settings shortcut to your home screen.
- If you see a listing for Notifications Log (Figure A), your device supports the feature.
12 сент. 2019 г.