- 1 What is error launching installer?
- 2 How do you fix NSIS?
- 3 How do I fix Windows installer error?
- 4 Why do I get NSIS error?
- 5 How do I fix NSIS Error installer integrity check failed?
- 6 What is Nsis uninstall information?
- 7 How do I open a NSI file?
- 8 How do I fix a corrupted installer?
- 9 Why my windows installer is not working?
- 10 How do I uninstall and reinstall Windows Installer?
- 11 How do I fix NSIS error in Windows 8?
What is error launching installer?
The message NSIS error – Error launching installer means that the installer has failed the self-check because it has been modified from its original form. If the installation continues, the software will be broken and won’t function properly. To prevent this, the installer prevents itself from continuing.
How do you fix NSIS?
Step 2: How Do I Fix the Problem?
- Clear your browser’s cache.
- Rename the installer so it is a simple one-word name with no special characters (without removing the .exe suffix) …
- Download the installer using another computer and copy it to the original computer.
How do I fix Windows installer error?
To resolve the error, use the following steps:
- Step 1 — Reregister Windows Installer. Exit all open programs. Click Start, Run, type msiexec /unregister in the Open box, and click OK. …
- Step 2 — Remove and replace Windows Installer files. Exit all open programs. …
- Step 3 — Restart Windows XP in Safe Mode. Restart your PC.
Why do I get NSIS error?
NSIS Error Messages
The installer you are trying to use is corrupted or incomplete. This could be the result of a damaged disk, a failed download or a virus. You may want to contact the author of this installer to obtain a new copy.
How do I fix NSIS Error installer integrity check failed?
2.1. NSIS Error/Installer Integrity Check Has Failed
- Clear your browser’s cache.
- Disable any download accelerators or managers and download the installer again.
- Rename the installer so it is a simple one-word name with no special characters. …
- Update your antivirus software (if installed) and download the installer again.
What is Nsis uninstall information?
NSIS is a tool used to create installers/uninstallers but some malware has also used the name to try to seem legitimate. «NSIS Uninstall Information» is not a folder that most NSIS installers will create but that does not mean that it is impossible for a genuine software installation to use this directory.
How do I open a NSI file?
Programs that open NSI files
- File Viewer Plus. Free Trial.
- Nullsoft NSIS. Free.
- Eclipse with EclipseNSIS plug-in. Free.
- spaceblue Venis IX. Free.
- HM NIS EDIT. Free.
How do I fix a corrupted installer?
Go back to the Start Button and in the Search field type «MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER» without quotation marks, then press «Enter» or click «OK.» Go back to the Search field and this time type «MSIEXEC /REGSERVER» without quotation marks, and press «Enter» or click «OK.» Restart your computer and try the installation again.
Why my windows installer is not working?
msc to open Windows Services and go to Windows Installer, and restart it. This usually happens if the Windows Installer Engine is corrupted, installed incorrectly, or disabled. You will need to fix either the corruption or fix the configuration or enable it.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Windows Installer?
To reinstall the Windows Installer, follow these steps.
- Click Start, and then click Run. …
- In the Open box, type cmd, and then click OK. …
- At the command prompt, type the following lines. …
- At the command prompt, type exit, and then press ENTER. …
- Restart your computer.
- Update the Windows Installer files to the latest version.
11 июн. 2020 г.
How do I fix NSIS error in Windows 8?
To resolve this problem, use the System Update Readiness tool. Then, install the Windows update. Ensure that all the Windows Updates are installed on your computer as the issue may be occurring due to some missing security updates. Please follow the steps to install available Windows Updates.