- 1 How do I uninstall and reinstall Google Play services?
- 2 What do you do when Google Play services is not supported?
- 3 How do I unlock Google Play services?
- 4 Why Google Play services are not supported by my device?
- 5 Why can’t I update my Google Play services?
- 6 How do I reset Google Play services?
- 7 What is the latest version of Google Play services?
- 8 Is Google Play services necessary?
- 9 What happens if I uninstall Google Play services?
- 10 Can I disable Google Play services?
- 11 Is it OK to Clear Google Play Services data?
- 12 Can I clear Google Play Services data?
- 13 What does your device isn’t compatible with this version mean?
- 14 How do you enable Force stop Google Play services?
- 15 Why can’t I download Google Play services?
How do I uninstall and reinstall Google Play services?
Now, Go to Settings > Apps and find the Google Play Services. Tap on, Play Services and the tap on Uninstall Updates. Now, Connect to your android device with Wi-Fi. Then try to install any latest app from play store.
What do you do when Google Play services is not supported?
It appears to be an issue with Google’s Android operating system. To fix the “your device is not compatible with this version” error message, try clearing the Google Play Store cache, and then data. Next, restart the Google Play Store and try installing the app again.
How do I unlock Google Play services?
Through the Play Store
- Unlock your Android phone and head to Settings.
- Click on Apps & notifications and select See all apps.
- Search for “Google Play Services” and tap on it.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap App Details. …
- Click on Update to install the latest version of Google Play Services on your phone.
17 сент. 2020 г.
Why Google Play services are not supported by my device?
Go To Settings> Security > Device Administators> Disable Android Device manager. Now Go to Apps and Disable Google Play Services and Clear Its data, Clear Data of Play Store too. Reboot device andd Enable Google Play Services.
Why can’t I update my Google Play services?
If still you cannot update Google Play Services, clearing cache can solve your problem. … Many times, old cache files get corrupted. And clearing cache can also help in saving the storage space on your device. For these reasons, you need to clear cache of Google Play Services to get rid of the problem.
How do I reset Google Play services?
Step 2: Clear cache & data from Google Play Services
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Services.
- Tap Storage. Clear Cache.
- Tap Manage Space. …
- Open the Google Play Store .
- Wait for 5 minutes, then try your download again.
What is the latest version of Google Play services?
Google Play Services 21.09. 15 (080406-361652764) for Android — Download.
Is Google Play services necessary?
Conclusion – Do I need Google Play Services? Yes. Because the app or API, whatever you call it, is required for the smooth functioning of your Android device. Although it does not have a user interface, we have seen that Google Play Services will enhance your overall Android experience.
What happens if I uninstall Google Play services?
Google play service is a system app with which all the google apps will work smoothly. However if you have accidently deleted this app then you might experience some glitches on android apps. No need to worry just search it on play store and install it again.
Can I disable Google Play services?
Disable Google Play Services
Navigate to Settings, then to Apps & notifications. Scroll down and click on Google Play services. The Disable and Force Close options should be at the top. If the option isn’t grayed out, simply tap Disable and follow the prompts.
Is it OK to Clear Google Play Services data?
3 Answers. Google Play services offers APIs to other apps. Data used by Play services is mostly cached data for these APIs, duplicated data of Android wear apps synched with your phone and some kind of search index. … But you won’t delete any of your personal data by deleting Play services data.
Can I clear Google Play Services data?
On the “App info” screen for “Google Play services,” touch “Manage space” to manage the store for your Google Play services account. The “Google Play services storage” screen displays. … On the “App info” screen, you can clear the data for the app by touching the “Clear data” button in the “Storage” section.
What does your device isn’t compatible with this version mean?
It means that the app is not compatible with your phone. It would not run. So, you would have to wait for an update from the developer so that the app runs on your phone or you may need to upgrade the Android version of your phone.
How do you enable Force stop Google Play services?
Method 1. Go to Settings > Applications > All > Google Play Services > Tap Disable > Tap OK to confirm. Method 2. If you find the Disable checkbox is grayed out, please Go to Settings > Security > Device administrators > Disable Android Device Manager.
Why can’t I download Google Play services?
Clear data and cache on Google Play Services
If Google Play Store is the heart of your Android device, then Google Play Services is its soul. … If clearing the cache and data in your Google Play Store didn’t work then you may need to go into your Google Play Services and clear the data and cache there.