Originally Answered: How do I find the first video I saw on YouTube? You need to open your YouTube app . Then click on History . Now you can scroll down to all the videos you have watched.
- 1 How do I find old videos I watched on YouTube?
- 2 How far back does YouTube watch history go?
- 3 Can I see my YouTube viewing history?
- 4 Can I see how many times I watched a YouTube video?
- 5 Can you view your TikTok history?
- 6 Is YouTube history permanently deleted?
- 7 Does YouTube delete your history?
- 8 How can I recover deleted history?
- 9 What YouTube videos have I watched the most?
- 10 How much time do you spend on YouTube?
- 11 Where is YouTube history on iPad?
How do I find old videos I watched on YouTube?
To find videos that you’ve watched before, search your watch history.
- Go to your Watch history.
- At the top right, go to “Search watch history”.
- Type what you’re looking for in the box.
- Click Search .
How far back does YouTube watch history go?
YouTube’s options allow users to set their account to keep history data for 3 months, 18 months, or until they choose to manually delete it.
Can I see my YouTube viewing history?
Sign in and go to myactivity.google.com to find videos that you’ve viewed on the YouTube app or website while signed in. To view or delete what you’ve previously searched for on YouTube, check out your search history. …
Can I see how many times I watched a YouTube video?
When users open their account menu, they’ll now see an updated profile that shows the amount of time they’ve viewed videos that day, the previous day, and over the last week.
Can you view your TikTok history?
To see history of videos watched on TikTok, go to the menu and tap on the Watch History option. Next, you can see the history of your watched videos on TikTok of all time.
Is YouTube history permanently deleted?
Using the YouTube video manager, you can permanently delete watched videos from your history individually, clear your entire history or pause the viewing history functionality.
Does YouTube delete your history?
Clearing your YouTube watch history AND search history will remove all the recommendation videos that appear on your YouTube homepage. It will not remove your favorited videos or video channels you subscribe to.
How can I recover deleted history?
Enter your Google account and you’ll see a list of everything that Google has recorded of your browsing history; Scroll down to Chrome Bookmarks; You’ll see everything that your Android phone has accessed including Bookmarks & app used and you can re-save those browsing history as bookmarks again.
What YouTube videos have I watched the most?
- Sign in to YouTube.
- In the top right, select your account > Creator Studio.
- In the left menu, click Analytics > Watch time.
- At the top of the report, you’ll see information for Impressions > Click through rate > Views > Average view duration > Watch time.
How much time do you spend on YouTube?
YouTube now shows the amount of time you’ve watched today, yesterday, and over the past seven days. It also shows a daily average. This new «time watched profile» is available on iOS and Android; to check it out, sign into YouTube, tap your Account icon, then tap Time watched.
Where is YouTube history on iPad?
To do this via the YouTube app for iPhone, Android, or iPad, head to Library > History. On the History page, open the menu, and then tap the “History Settings” button.