To access it kindly launch the Event Viewer and open up the section Windows Logs, sub-section Application. Sort the list by the Source column, then scroll and view the informative events produced by «MsiInstaller». I hope the information I provided will help you.
- 1 Where can I find my uninstalled apps?
- 2 Can you recover uninstalled apps?
- 3 Can you view uninstalled programs?
- 4 How do I reinstall an app I just uninstalled?
- 5 How do I find recently uninstalled apps on my iphone?
- 6 Where do you find uninstalled apps on iPhone?
- 7 How do I back up my uninstalled apps?
- 8 How do I view installed and uninstalled programs in Windows?
- 9 How do I redownload the app store?
- 10 How do I restore my apps to my new phone?
- 11 Can you reinstall an app without losing data?
Where can I find my uninstalled apps?
Open the Google Play app on your Android phone or tablet, and tap on the menu button (the three lines that show up in the upper left corner). When the menu is revealed, tap on «My apps & games.» Next, tap on the «All» button, and that’s it: you’ll be able to check all your apps & games, both uninstalled, and installed.
Can you recover uninstalled apps?
How to Recover Uninstalled Android Apps in Google Play. … The only way you could recover the app is by looking at the history of your installed apps in Google Play. To access this app history, open the Google Play Store app and click on the hamburger icon on the upper left-hand corner.
Can you view uninstalled programs?
To check it, go to the Control Panel, search for Recovery, and then select «Recovery» > «Configure System Restore» > «Configure» and make sure «Turn on system protection» is selected. Both methods above enable you to retrieve uninstalled programs. Carry out the one best suited to your needs.
How do I reinstall an app I just uninstalled?
Install an app on more than one Android device. Install an app on a new Android device. Reinstall an app you bought but deleted.
Reinstall apps or turn apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store .
- Tap Menu My apps & games. Library.
- Tap the app you want to install or turn on.
- Tap Install or Enable.
How do I find recently uninstalled apps on my iphone?
Question: Q: how to find recently deleted apps on iphone
- Open the App Store app, then tap Today at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap. or your photo in the upper-right hand corner, then tap Purchased.
- Tap «Not on this [device].»
- Find the app that you want to download, then tap. . The app downloads to your device.
13 февр. 2018 г.
Where do you find uninstalled apps on iPhone?
In IOS 12 Settings>Cellular towards the bottom where apps that call access cellular data are listed, there is now a section called “Uninstalled Apps” (image below).
How do I back up my uninstalled apps?
Backup and Restore Apps Using Titanium Backup.
Install Titanium Backup from android market on your original phone having all the apps. Open Titanium app, select «Schedules» and press «Run» under «Backup all new apps & newer versions». This will start the backup process which could take a few seconds.
How do I view installed and uninstalled programs in Windows?
To access it kindly launch the Event Viewer and open up the section Windows Logs, sub-section Application. Sort the list by the Source column, then scroll and view the informative events produced by «MsiInstaller».
How do I redownload the app store?
To redownload an app:
- Click the App Store app icon.
- Tap Updates.
- Select your account icon in the top right corner (this may be a photo if you’ve added one to your Apple ID).
- Tap Purchased.
- The list of apps defaults to all apps, but you can also tap Not on this iPhone just to see apps not currently installed.
How do I restore my apps to my new phone?
Sign into your Google Account and agree to the terms. A list of backup options will appear, select the most relevant backup to restore the data. Tap Restore to get all the data and settings from your previous phone restored. Tap Apps to choose which apps to install on your new phone.
Can you reinstall an app without losing data?
When an application isn’t opening (and clearing the cache doesn’t help) it sometimes helps to reinstall it. Then just reinstall the app (either from an apk file or the Play Store) and the app will be back with all of its data intact. …